• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lizardine

Aug 31, 2019
Does it matter which name you shout when having the anxiety attack? Only Maria appears even if I don't call her name.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i forgot long game is and i get lost a lot let me know if they get some cheats and stuff to make this a little easy to play through
actually there's a mod but symphony needs to update it,has teleport and other stuff,even thou i'm using it with this version but he says that bugs may appear and game can get corrupted

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
No idea. I tried someone else save and could not get it either. I will try again once I can get the save for this version, not sure if it is released yet.
if you have this last version,it has 4 saves at bottom 1 for each gang,instead going inside your home just go up there and see,not gonna spoil scene

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
sorry for post it here but i start the new game again and just after this save i got a black screen . is it possible someone check it to see the problem is mine or not?
i'll check it,gimme a minute got back from work,didn't see no black screen,but you do know in bug fixes there a fix black screen fix

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 135 Votes