• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hmm just became a $1 patron of Beggars and saw his Patreon page is now super minimal with only about 28 posts... What happened to his page as I was a $5 patron back in the days of the origianl release and there was loads on posts about the old version and recently there was some dlc posts which from the looks of it are no longer neccesary?!? I feel like there is some juicy gossip I missed whilst I was away :ROFLMAO:!
They in discord,I just don't like it there,I'm usually in Spanish forum and i look like a walk through,don't get me wrong I like to help people,but rather do it here,on other channel there's alot people there,i just go once in a blue to read comments

Reactions: Hakkira

Quatro11

Sep 23, 2020
after i catch laura in my room and i go to talk with her i can't go foward because there pops-up a error saying it can't load a picture and i can't go any further than that. Does anyone know what i can do about that

FlewFlow69

Oct 24, 2017
I don't know where did you get this information, i keep checking his patreon everyday and his patreons are rising.
He used to have well over 1k actually. Dipped close to 800 for a while. Glad to see he's at 900+ again, but still. Its barely a living wage and he's stated its pretty much his full time gig. He did a smaller project not long ago, that got great reception.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Got ya, so youre also criticizing sometimes...
Not really, just pointing out something I believe he said before, which he didn't follow through. Also, am I not allowed to criticize things I think are bad? I also don't think he needed to completely redo everything for what it's worth.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Not really, just pointing out something I believe he said before, which he didn't follow through. Also, am I not allowed to criticize things I think are bad? I also don't think he needed to completely redo everything for what it's worth.
Thats how patreon devs are usually.
But tbh i expected more from bon cause he was reliable before he decided to do this useless revamp.
Agreed soon it will be 2 years since the switch & the game have less content than before.

Reactions: Aioria619

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
damm, jack he really was to going to kill my boy mike, i wonder if there is gonna be a revenge in the future or Mike just will put him in jail

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes