Quatro11

Sep 23, 2020
after i catch laura in my room and i go to talk with her i can't go foward because there pops-up a error saying it can't load a picture and i can't go any further than that. Does anyone know what i can do about that

FlewFlow69

Oct 24, 2017
I don't know where did you get this information, i keep checking his patreon everyday and his patreons are rising.
He used to have well over 1k actually. Dipped close to 800 for a while. Glad to see he's at 900+ again, but still. Its barely a living wage and he's stated its pretty much his full time gig. He did a smaller project not long ago, that got great reception.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Got ya, so youre also criticizing sometimes...
Not really, just pointing out something I believe he said before, which he didn't follow through. Also, am I not allowed to criticize things I think are bad? I also don't think he needed to completely redo everything for what it's worth.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Not really, just pointing out something I believe he said before, which he didn't follow through. Also, am I not allowed to criticize things I think are bad? I also don't think he needed to completely redo everything for what it's worth.
Thats how patreon devs are usually.
But tbh i expected more from bon cause he was reliable before he decided to do this useless revamp.
Agreed soon it will be 2 years since the switch & the game have less content than before.

Reactions: Aioria619

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
damm, jack he really was to going to kill my boy mike, i wonder if there is gonna be a revenge in the future or Mike just will put him in jail

Aug 29, 2020
I wish someone would make a walkthrough for this game already, every single quest feels like im messing up because dialogue ends abruptly and the game is so open, I dont feel like im progressing and I dont know what the heck im suppose to do to progress anything, very frustrating.

How is there not atleast a barebones; Go here, talk to him and go here, walkthrough or something, the game has so many holes in it I dont know content from future updates.

EDIT: And no, the stupid phone isnt helpful, I keep trying to progress certain things like YouTV and I cant get any of the items from the game shop to upload videos.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes