Dennasfds

Oct 26, 2017
alright so, i got the new pc but because im currently already in the new house i cant upgrade the pc

does anyone have a solution to this

Reactions: moi69

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
Why i can't enter in bathroom, im stuck with this drill stuff and i see there is bag in that bathroom... Also cant access to mobile

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Mod scenes for v0.07.8
(I will be updating as the game is updated )
Spoiler
Mega
Mod
Mega

Patch to fix missing images
Mega

How to install the patch?
1.-copy the .rpgmvp files and paste them into the folder
"Mynewlife078\img\pictures"
2-solved

Completed: Maria,Sara,Talisa,Bonnie,Maid.
Add: updated to the new version

How to enter the gallery?
-Click on the icon that points
-Have fun :)
View attachment 688895

*The scenes are always active in the gallery, does not affect the search of any girl
*This mod adds in 1-time-events that cannot be viewed in conventional gallery system by BoN
There are way too many scenes in the "original" conventional gallery system that are missing.

Everybody knows that BoN will NEVER fix them. Could you do it for him/us, please? :cry:

CIover

Sep 28, 2019
I love you men and your efforts"no homo" xD
I would like to know if there is a complete Laura file from 63 to 129 rpgmvp (not just the two alone)
Someone asked for TVLaura 2 and i havent gotten that far yet but here it is if ever. its TVLaura 1-7 so just incase. Started fresh so haven't gotten that far yet.

Edit: In case you don't wanna be bothered to keep on consulting the forums i would suggest just download 0.7.5 since it's all there and in any instance you see a missing image kinda deal you should find it on the old version.

Reactions: jackkane

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
is there any way to force open mobile or unlock character because i cant enter in bathroom
use bug fix and unlock player to go threw wall see if you can access bag,if still problem send me your save,i'll look at it,also are you using the latest version 7.8.1?

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
use bug fix and unlock player to go threw wall see if you can access bag,if still problem send me your save,i'll look at it,also are you using the latest version 7.8.1?

yes latest version , i use that bug fix from mobile but after drill i cant use it again ..

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How to start the hidden events?
only one you could prob do if you start new game is cat quest,but fish(30 to be safe),go to barleytown(park)feed that cat,then look in each map for a cat,try different time they spawn all time,most are day,or if you using cheat mod put 15 cats ,go back barlytown park and you'll see cat lady,when you in her house SAVE game,because when you go knock on door(up)she'll ask you for cat name,that way you can load game if you failed,then go find her again in another park,just check all parks in game,I found her in barlytown,riverside,birdtown,knightstons in PARKS.
pink weed quest doesn't trigger at start game,i tried it,so you gonna have to move threw game,this is at 21h,go left from your house till you see 3 people there talk to all 3,go to old quarter and look for markus(if he getting bj quest is good to go)just keep doing his quests until he sells pink weed,go to the girl left of your house and invite her to pink weed,take her home,repeat till all sex scenes done
in front amalias supermarket monday 11am you see lady give her money for taxi,aaaaand i think she won't come back till you have a car,cause when i did it after 2nd meeting i gave her ride home,the book she wants is in comic store (right where you saw her)

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes