Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
Hi, i start the game and even before the first screen i get this, "failed to load: img/system/iconset.png"

I downloaded game, then the unofficial patch for 0.7.8.1 and placed and mixed it with the www folder, then i did the same with the pc cheat mod and i get that "failed to load: img/system/iconset.png" message.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi, i start the game and even before the first screen i get this, "failed to load: img/system/iconset.png"

I downloaded game, then the unofficial patch for 0.7.8.1 and placed and mixed it with the www folder, then i did the same with the pc cheat mod and i get that "failed to load: img/system/iconset.png" message.
Did you download the full version or the compressed? From your error it sounds like you mixed Full with unofficial patch for compressed version or vice-versa. if you dont know you can just download the Full v0.7.8.1 uploaded here

this is latest version works with 7.8.1 version
Instead of re-uploading the mod each time, can you just link to the mod post. I would appreciate it.
Also the mod link is on the first/main page.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

ok you got 2 options...1st save your saves and reinstall game or wait till i upload it to mega,winrar it now about 70% but still gotta upload it,already has my 2 cheat mods,1 is the one with teleport the other one click number 1(top of Q key)little window will pop,that cheat is for just about everything,ignore stats,teleport and all null,the rest you can use,gold,variables,items..this last one i only use gold,variables and items the other mod i use teleport/bug fix unlock player to walkthrough walls(great for quests to not get spotted) mod credit goes to symphony

Last edited:

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
Did you download the full version or the compressed. From your error it sounds like you mixed Full with unofficial patch for compressed version or vice-versa.

Instead of re-uploading the mod each time, can you just link to the mod post (y).
Did you download the full version or the compressed? From your error it sounds like you mixed Full with unofficial patch for compressed version or vice-versa. if you dont know you can just download the Full v0.7.8.1 uploaded here

Instead of re-uploading the mod each time, can you just link to the mod post (y).
Also the mod is on the first/main page.
Ty for the answer,

I downloaded this file

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-7-8-beggar-of-net.30576/page-630

The one that u shared in here, is that for full or compresed? Im not english so i get confuse sometimes.

I tried again only installing before the patch, without the cheats and i get that load error message only installing the patch.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

Also the mod link is on the first/main page.
the thing is that some people getting confused on which one to download,happen to me had to reinstall game,but giving you the credit,just trying help

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Encrypted is same to compressed? Anyways im downloading now the full link of the 0.7.8.1 with almost 4Gb, will take a while tho but i think it will be for the best .
if you wait a little,i'm uploading it now,with 2 mods already installed,it's the one i'm using ver.7.8.1

Reactions: Juanjobar

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
1of the mod is from Synphony of the night the other one click 1(top of Q key)that one i use gold,variables and items,anytime you see NULL dont put anything will crash game,variables easier to do instead loading save file to onlineeditsave because you have to upload system json item json and then put it back in folder,so when you load game click 1 if window dont pop just start again,uploading at 23%

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
patched with gallery and pc cheat maybe? that would be perfect :D
no gallery because i don't know if it's for latest version,i used on 7.8 but not 7.8.1.Gimme a few seconds and i'll see if it works,was reading mod and it's for 7.8, but will try it after i upload game at 47%,if i was you go page 1 click gallery mod and read it

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes