• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

frank5551

Jul 11, 2017
hi (sry for my eng) i finish the main quest and i start the secondary.
how can i use the pc in the new house?
i can't finish morgan quest

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
hi (sry for my eng) i finish the main quest and i start the secondary.
how can i use the pc in the new house?
i can't finish morgan quest
by clearing quests, thought don't try to finish family quest first or on party you can't trigger some scenes. Try to clear everything accesible and after this only family quests. school, girls at school , techers, etc. See book of faces. press W + book of faces.

frank5551

Jul 11, 2017
by clearing quests, thought don't try to finish family quest first or on party you can't trigger some scenes. Try to clear everything accesible and after this only family quests. school, girls at school , techers, etc. See book of faces. press W + book of faces.
i can't access to the youtv profile

• Haha

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
don't think you read it all carefully. "unlocked up to vag sex when visiting her house in afternoon" is part of my 2nd sentence in original post so yeah banging at home would be the obvious thing i've already done. asking if anyone else is getting bug where it keeps saying "have 4 successful dates" with her despite going on many successful dates where extra scenes are tacked on before ending date and still not unlocking anal.
If I remember I did more than 4 dates,I even took her to the museum,but I do remember I had a lot dates,outta all the pics of girls/guys only 3 couldn't finish,Daisy,Pam and Mrs.Taylor and Bob(Babysitter)Symphony of the night checked my save and said 2 had loop,but daisy was done.If tou want I can send you my save so you can see I done her.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
i can't access to the youtv profile
i think youtv is not working yet at least how it should. It's practically big quantity of content and events and i think it is not complete. and you recieve quest to upgrade your pc after charles tell you in his home that girls love youtvers and you go to store and recieve there quest for free pc etc. there is not et youtv content working yet and after you recieve your pc at store there will be message from Dev that is not completed content

Reactions: muki1995

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
It is a bug, i completed everything normally thought

you automatically bang her at home after quantity of succesful dates. He mean that after vag sex and 4 and more succesful dates after this he can't reach anal scene and this is bug indeed.

I tried everything but Pam is bugged as hell. she will appear cleared in corridor of school with heart bubble after Sandra i think and after you help her find her mother she tell you visit her, 1 visit watch tv, 2 visit with weed sex all available, 3 visit she ask you if you want to call Nadin and everything you do you already opened all scenes with Pam, 3P with nadin and Pam, Nadin doen't have anal scene, only when 3P and unfinished Pam quest with weed... well only option to download someones older save...

I think bugs in this game not 100% triggered for everyone. someone can have bug when you can clear normally....
The only 3 that are bugged are Daisy,Pam and Mrs.Taylor,also Bob(Babysitter) even thou have all scenes unlocked.I done Carol can send my save if you want check it out

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
If I remember I did more than 4 dates,I even took her to the museum,but I do remember I had a lot dates,outta all the pics of girls/guys only 3 couldn't finish,Daisy,Pam and Mrs.Taylor and Bob(Babysitter)Symphony of the night checked my save and said 2 had loop,but daisy was done.If tou want I can send you my save so you can see I done her.
there is 2 dates for each scene for vag ang anal 4 each. 2, 2, 2, 4, 4. about 14 or more i think. But they are must be succesful dates or they don't count.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
there is 2 dates for each scene for vag ang anal 4 each. 2, 2, 2, 4, 4. about 14 or more i think. But they are must be succesful dates or they don't count.
I remember took her out more on dates than my GF,damm what a guy has to do to get some booty

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Technically not a loop per se. When you finish those characters content, some does not say "You have unlocked all the content of the character". If you're not seeing those text below in facebook walk-through then there is more to do.

The FaceBook would have:

Daisy: Visit Daisy's home and complete events and dates.

Pam :Visit Pam in #6New Neighborhood south, maybe some weed help you. You can buy weed in dealers around the city in night.

Mrs. Taylor : You have unlocked all the content of the character

Bob: You have unlocked all the content of the character

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Technically not a loop. When you finish those characters content, some does not say "You have unlocked all the content of the character". If you're not seeing those text in facebook walk-through then there is more to do.

The FaceBook would have:

Daisy: Visit Daisy's home and complete events and dates.

Pam :Visit Pam in #6New Neighborhood south, maybe some weed help you. You can buy weed in dealers around the city in night.

Mrs. Taylor : You have unlocked all the content of the character

Bob: You have unlocked all the content of the character
Cool that means I can finish Mrs.Taylor and Bob,but not other 2,also I noticed I think was Wrecker save he had a scene where father banging Daisy,I didn't get that one,looked like it was at school,do you know anything about that?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
The only 3 that are bugged are Daisy,Pam and Mrs.Taylor,also Bob(Babysitter) even thou have all scenes unlocked.I done Carol can send my save if you want check it out
don't need, i believe you (y)

I remember took her out more on dates than my GF,damm what a guy has to do to get some booty
Yeah more than half a month if you count whole school story with her or even close to 1 month.

I have 1 question in game is there some quest or events which triggered on some specific dates? like Christmas or New Year or something. If no i don't need to rewind time and dates and months.

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes