Marin

Aug 30, 2017
Hello Everyone, Just finished the locker scene in the school questline, i think i'm done Mrs. Taylors, and I am trying to work on the family. I'm stuck on the glitch where Sarah will not appear in her room justing the hint "Go talk to Sarah in her room in the afternoon".

I've attached my save file to see if anyone knows the fix, or tell me to move on. Most appreciated if someone lets me know either way.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanx a lot man, you are a saver
bottom floor has stores,north has park/pool//1st floor restaurant,sit and talk/2nd floor cinema/bowling/museum/the number 4 is different spot depending how far you in relationship/changes for dates depending who you take

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hello Everyone, Just finished the locker scene in the school questline, i think i'm done Mrs. Taylors, and I am trying to work on the family. I'm stuck on the glitch where Sarah will not appear in her room justing the hint "Go talk to Sarah in her room in the afternoon".

I've attached my save file to see if anyone knows the fix, or tell me to move on. Most appreciated if someone lets me know either way.
she there at 15h,what i usually do is kill 3 birds with 1 stone,as soon i get out school 13h i go to miss turner house,then mrs taylor,then i go see sarah(if i have card) at 16h,hope you using new version 7.8.1 has some fixed bugs

Last edited:

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
My god is the Jet infiltration mission is awful as not only does the guard see through walls but also randomnly freezes in place and refuses to move at times... Please do not include stealth mechanics if it BROKEN or just plain bad.... :sneaky:

Edit: Just finished it and sadly I must say the original was much better with a much more interesting story but perhaps the cut content is spaced out elsewhere? Also not a fan of the massive karma hit since I have gained multple good karma yet stayed at Balanced and then boo choosing to fuck the kinky Annie results in a drop to Stupid which I don't understand the choice of title for low karma being an insult but perhaps Bon is a Justice Paladin?!? :ROFLMAO:

Still like the game but I kinda wished I never played the previous version as it affects my enjoyment of this version since I don't agree with many of the changes...:cry:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DeMoS666

ron teague

Apr 12, 2018
Before installing any mod, it is always good to backup the game/files to avoid having to re-download, if an error happens.
Also launch game and load it up to make sure everything is working before installing mod.
Using my mod, just backup the "data" folder in the game "www" folder before installing mod.

Detail instructions:
Use either method 1 or 2.

METHOD 1:
Download the PC Cheat Mod.
Copy the zip file to the game directory (meaning the location where "Game.exe" is located (shown in picture)
View attachment 830915

Right click on the zip file and extract the zip file, overwriting when ask. (Im using Winrar to extract, but you can use whatever program you want e.g. 7zip)

View attachment 831209 View attachment 831205

When you launch the game, press W to see the cheats.

METHOD 2:

Right click on the zip file and extract the zip file, you would get a "www" folder.

Copy this folder to the game directory where "Game.exe" is located.
When you paste the folder it will overwrite the old "www" folder.

When you launch and load the game, press W to see the cheats.

GIF:
View attachment 831305
well thanks for the try but my shit wont do it nothing you did i got in the program and i tryed all the things you put out and still no dice so thanks

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
God do I hate how Sarah is in this version.... :oops: I thought that maybe over time it would prove she isn't just a card whore but lo and behold as soon as someone else gets her a pack off cards she is off with them:mad:

She was my favorite character with an arc that made sense in the last version and considering I enjoy incest content that was great but now... I dunno man I just dunno why BoN would do this to some of his characters that people liked the most originally... Well let's see it through and see if her arc gets any better :unsure:

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
After Dr Robson, Maria and the girls all move in with MC, and I visit them all that first night, are we done? I can't seem to trigger other nights in the house.

Shin-Akuma

Oct 9, 2017
Before installing any mod, it is always good to backup the game/files to avoid having to re-download, if an error happens.
Also launch game and load it up to make sure everything is working before installing mod.
Using my mod, just backup the "data" folder in the game "www" folder before installing mod.

Detail instructions:
Use either method 1 or 2.

METHOD 1:
Copy the zip file to the game directory (meaning the location where "Game.exe" is located (shown in picture)
View attachment 830915

Right click on the zip file and extract the zip file, overwriting when ask. (Im using Winrar to extract, but you can use whatever program you want e.g. 7zip)

View attachment 831209 View attachment 831205

When you launch the game, press W to see the cheats.

METHOD 2:

Right click on the zip file and extract the zip file, you would get a "www" folder.

Copy this folder to the game directory where "Game.exe" is located.
When you paste the folder it will overwrite the old "www" folder.

When you launch and load the game, press W to see the cheats.

GIF:
View attachment 831305
Thanks SoTN
This should really be linked in the OP...

Also, WHY IS THE CHANGELOG OF THE OP STILL NOT UPDATED???
(idk why still seeing 6.5 stresses me out lol...)

Also,

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
haber cuando sale la siguiente version que ahora que tienes a la madre viviendo con el puede que sea una escabechina cuando le pille con maria con con su hermana dando se el lote, aunque a saber maria no le pillo con las hijas xd.

There will be when the next version comes out that now that you have the mother living with him, it may be a scabechina when I catch him with Maria with his sister giving the lot, although to know Maria did not catch him with the daughters xd

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes