amanogingi

May 4, 2020
Does Beth not have any school sex content? I already did anal and threesome with daisy and beth but i cant see beth at school except at recess.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Does Beth not have any school sex content? I already did anal and threesome with daisy and beth but i cant see beth at school except at recess.
I couldn't get 3some with beth,at what point does it happen,did all beth content and had more date's with Daisy than with my GF,also been to her house more than my Granny's house

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
God do I hate how Sarah is in this version.... :oops: I thought that maybe over time it would prove she isn't just a card whore but lo and behold as soon as someone else gets her a pack off cards she is off with them:mad:

She was my favorite character with an arc that made sense in the last version and considering I enjoy incest content that was great but now... I dunno man I just dunno why BoN would do this to some of his characters that people liked the most originally... Well let's see it through and see if her arc gets any better :unsure:
I don't know if you got to one of her scenes,not gonna spoil it,but had a rofl moment,turn volume up

amanogingi

May 4, 2020
I couldn't get 3some with beth,at what point does it happen,did all beth content and had more date's with Daisy than with my GF,also been to her house more than my Granny's house
For the 3some of beth and daisy, if you completed daisy and beth up to anal, go to beth's house in the afternoon. it happens at random for the first time. I grinded the dates with beth but still no school sex like with others.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
haber cuando sale la siguiente version que ahora que tienes a la madre viviendo con el puede que sea una escabechina cuando le pille con maria con con su hermana dando se el lote, aunque a saber maria no le pillo con las hijas xd.

There will be when the next version comes out that now that you have the mother living with him, it may be a scabechina when I catch him with Maria with his sister giving the lot, although to know Maria did not catch him with the daughters xd
Esta acaba de salir o sea que hay para rato,mejor juega a otra cosa,este tipo se esta tomando su tiempo

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
For the 3some of beth and daisy, if you completed daisy and beth up to anal, go to beth's house in the afternoon. it happens at random for the first time. I grinded the dates with beth but still no school sex like with others.
I started over because I missed scene from Daisy when father banging her at school,also started to see if any bugs with ver 7.8.1 and using cheat mod and sympony of the night mod too,and wanted to see how soon I could do these quests,cat lady you can do,lady at amelia's supermarket can only do 2-3 then says you need car and markus pink weed someone said you need to do his quests,I found a secret scene,don't know if it was a secret or not because didn't say anything in change log and since it had me wondering in ver 7.5 went back to check.Where you had to put device in antenna and when you went up the stairs you saw a heart on a window,go back for scene

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
thank the version for compressed work but can you put Lauratv002 please because i'm stuck because of this now
same has happened to me as well.
I'm not seeing any Lauratv002, all I'm seeing is TVLAURA02 instead. Is that the name of the file??
It was updated in v0.7.8.1. Is your game updated?
Download the update to bring game from 0.7.8 to v0.7.8.1 LINK

Thanks SoTN
This should really be linked in the OP...

Also, WHY IS THE CHANGELOG OF THE OP STILL NOT UPDATED???
(idk why still seeing 6.5 stresses me out lol...)

Also,
I don't know why but here are the changelog post from v0.7.8 to v0.7.8.1

Change Log:
  1. Reduze total size of game
  2. Fixed some minor bugs
  3. Add hidden event in High neighborhood East
  4. Add hidden event in Commercial neighborhood West
  5. Add hidden event in City
  6. Update Neigborhhood High neighborhood East
  7. Update Neigborhhood Commercial neighborhood West
  8. Add Main history content
  9. Add Jack's Life
  10. Update some Portaits
  11. Change color of UI
  12. lost image Laura086
  13. Lost image Laura255
  14. Lost image TVLaura02
  15. Fixed Cat New Neighborhood north
  16. Fixed black screen when feed cats in spanish version

Last edited:

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
super late to the party but how did you guys pick which gang to support for ur playthrough? tempted to go triads bc ying fang isn't just a snack she's a whole as meal. nora and warren's wife from the gentlemen are also smoking hot though so the decision is tough for this first playthrough.

Reactions: chicho1958

Adamaeru

Feb 4, 2019
Im looking for a solution for the bug where you can't get inside the bathroom where is maria's key for almost an hour, can someone help me? there's a way to fix this bug or a save after you get the keys?

i can't press W to unstuck, it appears as not avaliable

Reactions: Jarul

Adamaeru

Feb 4, 2019
i've just found a solution for the bug where you can't get inside the bathroom to get maria's key

i left the house, deleted Map001.json, tried to enter again, a bug will appear that you don't have the file, then i put the file back in the paste

My New Life Revamp\www\data < in this paste

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
super late to the party but how did you guys pick which gang to support for ur playthrough? tempted to go triads bc ying fang isn't just a snack she's a whole as meal. nora and warren's wife from the gentlemen are also smoking hot though so the decision is tough for this first playthrough.
that's why you don't overwrite when deciding gang,so you have option to go back and try another one,if you need save for choose gang let me know.I choose the russian,because they friend of necstor and Jaqueline is alive,didn't like triad because they talk to you like they your bitch and not gentlemen because want payback for cristian,also got my save to choose in the future

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes