Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
that's why you don't overwrite when deciding gang,so you have option to go back and try another one,if you need save for choose gang let me know.I choose the russian,because they friend of necstor and Jaqueline is alive,didn't like triad because they talk to you like they your bitch and not gentlemen because want payback for cristian,also got my save to choose in the future
oh i haven't chosen at all yet and i've got a back up save so i can play all of the games just the first choice is tough lol. i feel like maybe u can still get back at christian if u pick gentlemen bc of how the story was headed up until the choice but idk haven't played anything after. thanks for offering help tho

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
oh i haven't chosen at all yet and i've got a back up save so i can play all of the games just the first choice is tough lol. i feel like maybe u can still get back at christian if u pick gentlemen bc of how the story was headed up until the choice but idk haven't played anything after. thanks for offering help tho
Maybe you want to check who lives or dies depending who you choose,and carefull if you choose gentlemen gang,when I go after cristian and you close to him gonna feed you both to the sharks hahaha

Reactions: Refuge24

Adamaeru

Feb 4, 2019
now i'm looking for a way to fix the bug where you can't put your shoes on the entrance
i already download this attached file to fix it but it didn't work

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

So I got the latest update. Love the harem setting. But where are these other missions about cat lady and some other stuff? The game just says the update is finished.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hi everyone,

So I got the latest update. Love the harem setting. But where are these other missions about cat lady and some other stuff? The game just says the update is finished.
scroll back some pages there's 3 quests,with so many posts can't tell where it is,you might need go back a few pages,you have cat lady,pink weed and lady infront amaria supermarket

todspence

Aug 15, 2018
can anyone give me the correct variables for the completed questlines for Nadine, Pam, and Ms Johnson the science teacher. Ny game is bugged and not completing

Arcturius

Jun 13, 2020
I would like to know can you do something with charles sister in this Version? I use the Cheat but get failed to load:audio/bgm/_song_chillout_01.gg

or does she not have content yet?

Last edited:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
scroll back some pages there's 3 quests,with so many posts can't tell where it is,you might need go back a few pages,you have cat lady,pink weed and lady infront amaria supermarket
Cheers.

Managed to find the lady outside the shop and gave her money and then nothing. Found the pink weed guy and then nothing. Can't find cats.

That part is shit and I hate hidden content, but at least the story sections were decent for the update.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I haven't come across any game breaking bugs or missing files so far in my play-through. I see members getting all kind of problems so I don't know.
Maybe because I now restarted playing, so maybe that's why :whistle:.

My question: is there any patch being release in a few days or is this final until a month or two?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes