UnKnownP3rsona

Sep 19, 2018
I'm not seeing any Lauratv002, all I'm seeing is TVLAURA02 instead. Is that the name of the file??
It was updated in v0.7.8.1. Is your game updated?
Download the update to bring game from 0.7.8 to v0.7.8.1 LINK

I don't know why but here are the changelog post from v0.7.8 to v0.7.8.1

Change Log:
  1. Reduze total size of game
  2. Fixed some minor bugs
  3. Add hidden event in High neighborhood East
  4. Add hidden event in Commercial neighborhood West
  5. Add hidden event in City
  6. Update Neigborhhood High neighborhood East
  7. Update Neigborhhood Commercial neighborhood West
  8. Add Main history content
  9. Add Jack's Life
  10. Update some Portaits
  11. Change color of UI
  12. lost image Laura086
  13. Lost image Laura255
  14. Lost image TVLaura02
  15. Fixed Cat New Neighborhood north
  16. Fixed black screen when feed cats in spanish version
Thanks alot Symphony didnt know about this update.

Mar 18, 2018
Nope, these are full saves from 0.7.5.

What, really? Anyone else has this issue? I just click them and they download the files, anyways, I'll upload them here, but I recommend download 0.7.8.1 which I don't know if it's here but I know it was already uploaded.
well i must be unluckey becasue this popped up and im stuck
1601101112247.png

Reactions: chicho1958

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
How do you get Rachel's anal sex scene i keep doing the vaginal sex scene but the anal one never comes even after doing this scene 5 times. what am I doing wrong?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
lady appears same time different days,when she asks for book,go right into comic store.Cats they all over buy fish,you only need 15 and try afternoon,night,there are more in morning,or just grab 1 and use cheat mod(variable)then go se cat lady in barleytown park,warning when you in her house SAVE because she'll ask you for name cat,for pink weed,just outside your house make left/cross street there at 9pm you will see 3people talk all 3 then go see markus old quarter,he'll give you some quests,do them till he sells you pink weed by the bundle like a shop,then go to place where you talked to the 3 standing and invite girl(take her home,be a gentleman)do that till her scenes all done(she there 9pm.And you owe me a beer(10 gallon mug)
Nice one lad! Big jug of beer being FedEx'd to you :D

Done the Debbie content. I take it she only has the two type of pussy fuck finishes, no anal?

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
I can't seem to Trigger asking Markus for the pink weed. The dates with Allison and visiting His sister just go on forever. If there is an end point it won't trigger. Help?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I can't seem to Trigger asking Markus for the pink weed. The dates with Allison and visiting His sister just go on forever. If there is an end point it won't trigger. Help?
outside your house go left talk to the 3 standing there 9pm,then go markus,bang allison at home too,you'll get scene with sharon 3some

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes