chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Cheers.

Managed to find the lady outside the shop and gave her money and then nothing. Found the pink weed guy and then nothing. Can't find cats.

That part is shit and I hate hidden content, but at least the story sections were decent for the update.
lady appears same time different days,when she asks for book,go right into comic store.Cats they all over buy fish,you only need 15 and try afternoon,night,there are more in morning,or just grab 1 and use cheat mod(variable)then go se cat lady in barleytown park,warning when you in her house SAVE because she'll ask you for name cat,for pink weed,just outside your house make left/cross street there at 9pm you will see 3people talk all 3 then go see markus old quarter,he'll give you some quests,do them till he sells you pink weed by the bundle like a shop,then go to place where you talked to the 3 standing and invite girl(take her home,be a gentleman)do that till her scenes all done(she there 9pm.And you owe me a beer(10 gallon mug)

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I update to version 7.8.1 and another error
how can fix this one?
You downloaded the full version zip o_O
From your previous error you posted, I replied saying you needed the compress zip update not the FULL.
Dont worry you can just download the compress update and update the game still. It would still work fine

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys can someone tell me if there is a full v0.7.8.1 download? Or there is only a update for bugfix?

Edit 1
Also... can someone tell me the changelog of the v0.7.8 and 0.7.8.1?
Thank you

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hi guys can someone tell me if there is a full v0.7.8.1 download? Or there is only a update for bugfix?
Thank you
this is 7.8.1 with Symphony of the night mod and cheat mod already installed,unless Symphony of the night comes around and helps(he's around) cheat mod click 1,symp's click w

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
My apologizes. I just now find your post. Am I to buy the fake vagina and give it to Phil or ignore him and wait for his mom to show up at the gate someday? Seems I have been waiting more than four days. Thank you
gotta buy the vagina,then go out with phil till he teaches you the skill,then miss going there like 4 days/then mom infront school outside(just don't know what time

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hide events walkthrough?
scroll some pages,there a few posts,also depends if you start from beginning or from end,from start you can only do cat lady,markus pink weed you need to unlock and do his quests,lady in front supermarket you can only do 2-3 times,then you need car

Reactions: lHarmonyl
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes