chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
version 7.8.1 with 2 cheat mods installed click 1 or w,if you want compressed version look for symphony of the night link

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
found a weird bug where if your on sarah nude dancing the game will freeze and not let u progress. For me the fix was not having the marckus quest line of going to his cousin house for weed up at the same time. When restarted the save of that day i skipped his quest and waited at the sister room until afternoon and the scene played out nice. Hopefully this will help anyone else who got that glitch couldnt find any answers here.

edit: If you have the mod cheat installed you can also just do the marckus quest first and then change time back to 15 and sarah scene would load up fine as well

Reactions: rnzn

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
Just notice there a chance to get annie pregnant if you decide to fuck her that night. wonder how that gonna play out later.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I would like to know can you currently interact with charles family(sister lizzy)? or are the story line not exist?
Warning!!! You can go to charles house and interact with her but it's very very bugged you need to do a few things,then rename a audio file,you get black screen/image stuck,so my suggestion is to let it go see if Bon fixes it.But since you don't care listen carefully,when 1st time you go to her you'll get black screen image stuck hit w and click on bug fix and click on balck screen,repeat and hit image stuck(save game in other slot) 2nd time you gonna get error because you missing an audio file to fix that grab any audio file in that folder copy it and rename it to _song_chillout 01_,but like i said better wait for fix and thank Sympnoy of the night for that he told me how to do it,he take's the credit and cookies,I only want the beer

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes