chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Desktop pc here. No phones for me.
did you download game from page 1? if yes no need you have 7.8.1,even thou when you start game says 7.8,if you have game exe as shortcut in desktop right click and hit open folder location,no need to delete saves just overwrite them

Youkend

Feb 24, 2018
Hi everyone ( sorry for my bad English )

I stuck in carol quest, i cant enter bathroom in recess time because there
Is carol spirit blocking it

Anyone know how to fix it?

This is my save file ( v.7.8.1 )

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi everyone ( sorry for my bad English )

I stuck in carol quest, i cant enter bathroom in recess time because there
Is carol spirit blocking it

Anyone know how to fix it?

This is my save file ( v.7.8.1 )
Its is meant that way. After you talk to her by bathroom, you are teleported inside. The next day, at recess you can enter. I just check your save and everything is fine with the quest

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
Its is meant that way. After you talk to her by bathroom, you are teleported inside. The next day, at recess you can enter. I just check your save and everything is fine with the quest
The game is telling me to complete sex training in Jet's library but I couldn't enter, is it a bug? I already deliver the first two packages.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Is that the cheat mod? or different one?
Synphony of the night mod is different,i use his and mine,mine has variables,items(the 2 I use)has more but don't use them,symph's has teleport,teleport to home,school,all girls houses,all guys houses,skills,karma and a few more(I only use teleport)

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
The game is telling me to complete sex training in Jet's library but I couldn't enter, is it a bug? I already deliver the first two packages.
Is the time between 1pm and 11pm. Also just spend some time or change map or both and see if it works. I see nothing wrong with Jet Library.

Kerosene+

Aug 15, 2018
although it has some issues, I really like this game!
and I would like there to be more diversity in body types, big breasts are nice, but some like smaller breasts or petite women or even a fucking monster girl would be cool (although it doesn't fit in haha).

FrankT

Jun 17, 2018
Synphony of the night mod is different,i use his and mine,mine has variables,items(the 2 I use)has more but don't use them,symph's has teleport,teleport to home,school,all girls houses,all guys houses,skills,karma and a few more(I only use teleport)
aah, alright so i'm using his, exactly only for teleport and change time as well ;)

zooler

Aug 29, 2017
The door does not open for maria room key .where I have to find the key. What should I do?
this is another bug

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
The door does not open for maria room key .where I have to find the key. What should I do?
this is another bug
before you get that key,did you go outside your house markus picked you up and gave you drill? check book of face and click?,if still same issue send me save,i'll look at it

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes