Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
before you get that key,did you go outside your house markus picked you up and gave you drill? check book of face and click?,if still same issue send me save,i'll look at it
Please quote or link the post, some post have extra information rather than just the file attached you attach.
Will help reduce all the repeated comments also

Last edited:

uracokkgobbler

Feb 6, 2020
first of all im new here found this game the "original version first " im uncertin as to why the original dev didnt just update original game with the added "content" and took out the cheat lamp thingy in this new version ? my complaint is the version isny very clear with English or directive as well as having to wait till x day to or spefific time to do x activity this is literally nonsensical to me as it has some what of a narrative aka linear progression so it should be much clearer
as to bugs and glitches ive honestly been unable to progress very far through either version albiet futher in the original however got stalled delayed due to "timeframelocks " with teachers key getting nude of teacher now impossible ? so cannot progress with sarah then was unable to speak to step mum before the father intervened and had chat due to abstract time progression? this is original 2.1 version ...in this new version 7.8 it seems there is no way to defend the "maid" hand keep her on (dead content) and the "chores for maria are stuck so cannot progress further?? currently on monday 15th day in have to wait till saturday to find laura at a pool but it is unspeficif as to which pool?
id be delighted if some one had a fairly consise "handholding english walk through of either version thats uptodate even if just text they could link ?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
first of all im new here found this game the "original version first " im uncertin as to why the original dev didnt just update original game with the added "content" and took out the cheat lamp thingy in this new version ? my complaint is the version isny very clear with English or directive as well as having to wait till x day to or spefific time to do x activity this is literally nonsensical to me as it has some what of a narrative aka linear progression so it should be much clearer
as to bugs and glitches ive honestly been unable to progress very far through either version albiet futher in the original however got stalled delayed due to "timeframelocks " with teachers key getting nude of teacher now impossible ? so cannot progress with sarah then was unable to speak to step mum before the father intervened and had chat due to abstract time progression? this is original 2.1 version ...in this new version 7.8 it seems there is no way to defend the "maid" hand keep her on (dead content) and the "chores for maria are stuck so cannot progress further?? currently on monday 15th day in have to wait till saturday to find laura at a pool but it is unspeficif as to which pool?
id be delighted if some one had a fairly consise "handholding english walk through of either version thats uptodate even if just text they could link ?
click face of book/click pic bottom left says ?,that's main quests/see top icon where it says school click there and same as other click ? those school quests,I suggest you get Symphony of the night mod,the teleport skill is gonna be your best friend,also as soon you leave your home(threw the gate)you get a little tutorial and last but not least ask,there's a lot good people here that will help and remember we all have different time zones,so don't get disappointing if you don't get a quick reply,people are busy playing the game or fapping themselves to death or getting wasted you know....weekend,beer,girls,GF...While you wait for laura do some other quests like go buy fish and start looking for cats all over (you only need 15) learn the shops,the maid don't worry you'll see her later,don't worry soon you'll won't know where to start because you gonna have handfull stuff to do(work,do girls quests,side quests)

• Haha
Reactions: uracokkgobbler
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes