Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Did you do all 4 patients(10 each) old man was fun
Yeah done everything at the hospital now. Then just did all the sex scenes with the mechanic, she got a great arse. The only fault with the mechanic scene is that if you do it for the first time after 7.8, then Lucy Robinson appears but the text is outdated and she acts like she only recognizes you. He should have just used a random character for that part.

Do you know of any other hidden scenes? I read breifly somone mentioned a heart above a radio tower but they didn't post a location.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah done everything at the hospital now. Then just did all the sex scenes with the mechanic, she got a great arse. The only fault with the mechanic scene is that if you do it for the first time after 7.8, then Lucy Robinson appears but the text is outdated and she acts like she only recognizes you. He should have just used a random character for that part.

Do you know of any other hidden scenes? I read breifly somone mentioned a heart above a radio tower but they didn't post a location.
that someone was me :),gonna guide you like noone else had done it before,go to your old house,stand outside gate,make left,1st corner go up to next screen,look both sides street and cross street,go right till you see antenna building,go inside,go up stairs enjoy.Did you do the pink weed,lady infront amalia supermarket or cats(all 3 new quests)

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
um installed your "cheat mod " and its fucked the game as the downstairs bathroom is inaccessable like 90% of the time and "dad" is still in it even after he has "left" for first 30 days ..i just got the drill to drill hole in marias room left saw dust but now cannot access bathroom at all to get keys from her purse im ultimatly going to assume this has something to do with the "incest b.s. bit" of your mod imho as thats only thing i could see causing this kind of conflict also cellphione is entirely disabled so cannot access cheat menue or unstuck commanD to try to work around ... also the skills bit does not fully increase the skill levels properly in sex .. either another issue you need to check...just saying i appreash the cash but at this point cant much use it in this version of the game as cant even buy a car so:/ only good bit is the saving time with the teleport :/
Don't like don't use. Don't blame me for your screw ups. Not my fault I know how to use a PC

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
that someone was me :),gonna guide you like noone else had done it before,go to your old house,stand outside gate,make left,1st corner go up to next screen,look both sides street and cross street,go right till you see antenna building,go inside,go up stairs enjoy.Did you do the pink weed,lady infront amalia supermarket or cats(all 3 new quests)
Yeah I did the new stuff. Cheers man. I found the tower and I can see the love heart but when I climb the next ladder it says its too dangergous.

• Thinking Face

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Just to clarify for others. My mod has nothing to do with bathroom purse quest or prevents the player from entering any place or the dad sprite being there. I never touched any of those events/variables/switches.

1. The bathroom entering is set with some kinda time loop :poop: (a lot of: if else statements with many statements being BLANK). That is the game mechanics. Not my fault!
  2. The dad and the women sprites are set by time + free world to show regardless if the game text says different. Once again not my fault!
  3. People who actually ever played the game, will know that the game disables phone menu (W) at certain events. That's the game mechanics not mine! I don't see why I'm being blame for this one o_O:rolleyes:
  4. The incest mod, is not really a mod. It is in the game already at the garage, just invisible. Only thing I did is made it visible.
  5. My mod sex skills event works. Once you activate either options, you have to talk to Jet one more time. If you somehow can't understand, then reload save and do the skills quest normally as the game intended.

Hope this helps some members who correlates their problems as being my fault.
I would not be answering anyone blaming me for all their problems.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
anyone help? please ? i stuck at find the key to maria room...
Go to bathroom(bottom floor there bag there) if door is lock or you can't go inside it's a bug some people getting use this,file is not mine it's Symphony of the night he make file credit goes to him

Reactions: TempestOng
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes