TempestOng

Jan 4, 2019
Go to bathroom(bottom floor there bag there) if door is lock or you can't go inside it's a bug some people getting use this,file is not mine it's Symphony of the night he make file credit goes to him
Thx mate.. finally can get in, just now i try bug fixer character stuck.. still wont let me in... thx for the file

Reactions: chicho1958
Aug 29, 2020
Can anyone explain something to me? Its about Tom's Party.

Theres 3 particular endings that concern me;

1. Sarah gets saved from Christian by MC and she give MC a Blowjob, that seems pretty normal.

2. Sarah doesnt get saved and ends up fucking Christian willingly, what happends between MC and Sarah after that? Does that have any future repercussions?

3. Sarah gets roofied by Christian and Derek, they end up tag-teaming Sarah, does she like it? Is she mad for getting drugged? Does she still like Christian even after getting drugged and sex with 2 people?

Do the particular endings matter at all is what im saying, or is it all just scenes for the party that dont matter after the party?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Can anyone explain something to me? Its about Tom's Party.

Theres 3 particular endings that concern me;

1. Sarah gets saved from Christian by MC and she give MC a Blowjob, that seems pretty normal.

2. Sarah doesnt get saved and ends up fucking Christian willingly, what happends between MC and Sarah after that? Does that have any future repercussions?

3. Sarah gets roofied by Christian and Derek, they end up tag-teaming Sarah, does she like it? Is she mad for getting drugged? Does she still like Christian even after getting drugged and sex with 2 people?

Do the particular endings matter at all is what im saying, or is it all just scenes for the party that dont matter after the party?
There's a fourth ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is a switch to enable Sarah as Christian girlfriend at party which changes a few scenes and text in the game (I assume more in the future) .
One example: you will miss a scene in your room when your with Rachel. Another is when your at Red District and Christian is there etc.
I did not check all so maybe someone who played to end will shed some light on this.

I use the cheat menu. Permanent weekend) It's not bad;), but how to fix it?
???? Permanent weekend ????
Hope you didn't use spend days during ongoing missions, doubt because that is obvious not to do ;).

Try changing the day to Monday via cheat menu.
Or you can just press W, spend time until night and go to sleep, repeat until Monday

Last edited:
Reactions: Iluha

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Who is selling the pink weed in the Old Quarter? I talked to those in HNE, and went to the OQ. There is Marckus says he's selling weed, and a regular seller who only sells regular weed. Plus, do I need to buy some food from one of the stores for the cat?
Here.

Ottoman60

Aug 6, 2019
[QUOTE = "Gecenin Senfonisi, gönderi: 4251821, üye: 37104"]
Eğer özlüyorsan. Hızlı ve kirli düzeltme, o klasördeki seslerden birinin bir kopyasını oluşturmak ve onu gördüğünüz adla yeniden adlandırmaktır.
Böylece bu bölümü atlayabilir ve uygun bir yama yayınlanana kadar oyunda ilerleyebilirsiniz.

Artı oyunda o sahne için ses talebini görmüyorum, oyununuz gün yazı mi?
[/ ALINTI]
[QUOTE = "Gecenin Senfonisi, gönderi: 4251821, üye: 37104"]
Eğer özlüyorsan. Hızlı ve kirli düzeltme, o klasördeki seslerden birinin bir kopyasını oluşturmak ve onu resimde gösterilen adla yeniden adlandırmaktır.
Böylece bu bölümü atlayabilir ve uygun bir yama yayınlanana kadar oyunda ilerleyebilirsiniz.

Artı oyunda o sahne için ses talebini görmüyorum, oyununuz güncellendi mi?
[/ALINTI]
yes

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Debbie : Go to store in Commercial West. She is there in the mornings. Repeat this process with time skip and she will then talk about a book. Get the book from the comic store next to where Debbie waits in mornings. Give book and follow scenes 'till you fuck her.

Cat lady. Find any cat and feed it a fish. Rather than find all 15 just use saveeditonline and change the variable 1801 to 16. Find cat lady in Barley Town park, go to her house, save game, get cats name correct for tit fuck. Find her again in Rivertown park and repeat cat name guess process for BJ. Repeat and find her in Birdtown park for pussy fuck.

Pink weed. Go to old home and to the left will be three people. Listen to them and then go to old quarter to find Markus near where Rachel lives. Do his delivery quest which each delivery has its own hidden sex scenes. Get the pink weed and go back to the girl near your old home and repeat this whole process until you do anal with her.
Every time I go to Marckus, all he says is "I'm here selling weed". How do I activate the quest?

D

Deleted member 1048238

So theres no story after picking gang? i picked triad and it says thats end for update

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Every time I go to Marckus, all he says is "I'm here selling weed". How do I activate the quest?
When you leave your house go left you see 3 people there talk girl right(9pm)then go talk markus,also you need do markus quests too

Aug 29, 2020
There is a switch to enable Sarah as Christian girlfriend at party which changes a few scenes and text in the game (I assume more in the future) .
One example: you will miss a scene in your room when your with Rachel. Another is when your at Red District and Christian is there etc.
I did not check all so maybe someone who played to end will shed some light on this.
So in particular, the roofie outcome when Sarah gets drugged, is she still considered Christian girlfriend after the party if she gets roofied and tag teamed?

With the Christian+Sarah sex scene I get it because she willingly has sex, but with the roofie scene is sarah just a slut or does she not know what she's doing? Does she still end up Christian GF after getting roofied?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes