chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
wanted to know if there a fix for the graphical bug where the mom is both in the kitchen and shower at the same time. and how the dad is almost always in the bathroom as well? if not its cool just weird seeing the dad always in there especially since his supposed to be away lol
Symphony of the night gave answer to that,it's dev fault,just ignore them,something about time,yeah I know kind of a pain in da butt when you trying take a dump and your pop there,it's like when you die some spirits don't wanna leave lol,just eat a lot rice and beans and go take a dump betcha he runs hahaha

Reactions: gen1

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
when you inside hospital,pass the counter where elevators are you'll see icon there,tells you what time you can work,after that keep buying license and keep working
God damn Im retarded, I didn't know you have to physically go there, I was just clicking the icon on my smartphone because I thought it's the same thing as the babysitter job

p4nd0r4Dx

May 3, 2017
i tried looking for her but no luck,played with time,except 1 time 9pm go to her house and check,if she doesn't answer try next day because you have sunday on your save. buy her the expensive book like 5-10 when you go out on dates with her,I took her to 2 places expensive disco and museum
I already tried with all the hours until Monday but he does not want to answer the door. Can you pass me the guard if he answered you? please. thanks

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I already tried with all the hours until Monday but he does not want to answer the door. Can you pass me the guard if he answered you? please. thanks
No one answered me either,but I started new game to find bugs and errors and still not there but close.I suggest just keep playing doing main or school quests,maybe is that.Since her face not on book of face.I'll do your save since I have mod with teleport I can move faster

Reactions: p4nd0r4Dx

p4nd0r4Dx

May 3, 2017
No one answered me either,but I started new game to find bugs and errors and still not there but close.I suggest just keep playing doing main or school quests,maybe is that.Since her face not on book of face.I'll do your save since I have mod with teleport I can move faster
ok, go forward with the quests. but just in case you could share the guard with me when you get to that part. thanks

ShadowFSN

Feb 24, 2019
Stuck at hospital! I Carla tells me to do IVs, but there is nothing/no1 to interact with. Only the doors and it just says the patient was discharged......

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Stuck at hospital! I Carla tells me to do IVs, but there is nothing/no1 to interact with. Only the doors and it just says the patient was discharged......
did you do all 4 patients,check license,if yes try door to left before the 4 patients,or if you have more problem send me save,i'll look at it,I study faster than whole college and work like 1k mule's

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
So in particular, the roofie outcome when Sarah gets drugged, is she still considered Christian girlfriend after the party if she gets roofied and tag teamed?

With the Christian+Sarah sex scene I get it because she willingly has sex, but with the roofie scene is sarah just a slut or does she not know what she's doing? Does she still end up Christian GF after getting roofied?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ShadowFSN

Feb 24, 2019
did you do all 4 patients,check license,if yes try door to left before the 4 patients,or if you have more problem send me save,i'll look at it,I study faster than whole college and work like 1k mule's
I am using the saved found on here since mine started to have all types of problems. I completed everything else except hospital on it. It worked the first time but I ended up closing out without saving and when I loaded it back up to complete it again, none of the patients show up. So it is basically trying to make me complete the quest but without any patients...

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Those phones events that you can't use it's for you not to use teleport and get out because there's more in the house.And your right about some people complaining,is not like you charging them.I appreciate what you do,your mod is great and you a good person and probably be better person if you fill my fridge with beer and send me a hooker :)
It's so that you can't leave or use anything like spend time etc in the phone. This will prevent the quest from becoming bugged.
Reduces the people harassing BoN about bugs they made.

Yo Symphony, any news on a stable release so us Apk-easants can play ?
I heard a DLC is coming Sept 30th, so waiting to see. If not, will release. I have everything in place already.

Last edited:

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
you just need 15,they all over town and at different times
Thanks.
Btw, I have the times and places of the 15 cats if anyone is interested:
*M=Morning/A=Afternoon/N=Night
BarleyTown (M)
Chinatown (M/A/N)
Knightstown (M/A/N)
Goldentown (M/A/N)
Otter Labs (N)
Midtown (M/A/N)
Red District (M/A/N)
Downtown North (N)
Old Quarter (N)
New N. South (M/A/N)
Comertial N. West (M/A/N)
High N. West (M/A/N)
High N. East (M)
Bridtown (N)
Martinia National Istitute (N)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
It's so that you can't leave or use anything like spend time etc in the phone. This will prevent the quest from becoming bugged.
Reduces the people harassing BoN about bugs they made.

I heard a DLC is coming Sept 30th, so waiting to see. If not, will release. I have everything in place already.
when you say"I have everything in place" does that mean my beer too :)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I am using the saved found on here since mine started to have all types of problems. I completed everything else except hospital on it. It worked the first time but I ended up closing out without saving and when I loaded it back up to complete it again, none of the patients show up. So it is basically trying to make me complete the quest but without any patients...
Yeah I think I had issue with one of his save too_Ok let's work together to solve this faster,how far in are you in the game?I have save where you choose gang with 99% game done,so basically you only have to choose gang and do the new updated quests.I started new game because wanted to see if any bugs(so far found 1,symphony of the night helped,but was more like a patch just to pass it,he helps a lot,he know his shit)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks.
Btw, I have the times and places of the 15 cats if anyone is interested:
*M=Morning/A=Afternoon/N=Night
BarleyTown (M)
Chinatown (M/A/N)
Knightstown (M/A/N)
Goldentown (M/A/N)
Otter Labs (N)
Midtown (M/A/N)
Red District (M/A/N)
Downtown North (N)
Old Quarter (N)
New N. South (M/A/N)
Comertial N. West (M/A/N)
High N. West (M/A/N)
High N. East (M)
Bridtown (N)
Martinia National Istitute (N)
Good job

ShadowFSN

Feb 24, 2019
Yeah I think I had issue with one of his save too_Ok let's work together to solve this faster,how far in are you in the game?I have save where you choose gang with 99% game done,so basically you only have to choose gang and do the new updated quests.I started new game because wanted to see if any bugs(so far found 1,symphony of the night helped,but was more like a patch just to pass it,he helps a lot,he know his shit)
My save is right after choosing gang and new update. Everyone else is completed, so is mechanic, just missing hospital! Hospital is the only issue. I tried using my old save yesterday when I encountered this problem to see if it was only the new save that had problems but my old save started having that same problem too. I have already tried getting anew save and redownloading the whole game from scratch, didn't do anything.

Changing variable 85 Curso de medicina does nothing.
Changing switch 125 Licensia medicina, 153 titulo 1 medicina 3... etc to off will restart the quest but will give issues since you won't be able to find any trash to clean.. so you will be stuck at hospital quest 1

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i need some help. Just now i continue the game after i choice the gang.
I choice Nina the dragunov gang and she give me new clothes a new house and i finally meet MC's mother (Lucy)
After i rescure Sarah/Amy/Laura/Maria, Lucy invite all in the new house. Ofc i accept them all.
In the hospital how many scene are? Because in the game i fuck every girls. But in the hospital the only girls who visit MC was...
Nina, Amy and Laura, and Reachel? No other? Bug or is normal?
In the new house, the game show me the new relationship system. After i give them the good night :ROFLMAO:
I have Sara 3 heart. Amy 3 heart, Laura 3 heart, Mary 3 heart and Lucy 1 heart.
The game tell me that now i have unlock all of them personal stories. But when i go in the Bookface there is no more story and there is no Lucy profile there. I am missing something?

Can someone tell me if there is more thing to do? Some advice?
Thank you

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes