ShadowFSN

Feb 24, 2019
Guys i need some help. Just now i continue the game after i choice the gang.
I choice Nina the dragunov gang and she give me new clothes a new house and i finally meet MC's mother (Lucy)
After i rescure Sarah/Amy/Laura/Maria, Lucy invite all in the new house. Ofc i accept them all.
In the hospital how many scene are? Because in the game i fuck every girls. But in the hospital the only girls who visit MC was...
Nina, Amy and Laura, and Reachel? No other? Bug or is normal?
In the new house, the game show me the new relationship system. After i give them the good night :ROFLMAO:
I have Sara 3 heart. Amy 3 heart, Laura 3 heart, Mary 3 heart and Lucy 1 heart.
The game tell me that now i have unlock all of them personal stories. But when i go in the Bookface there is no more story and there is no Lucy profile there. I am missing something?

Can someone tell me if there is more thing to do? Some advice?
Thank you
I got the same thing as you but I choice the Triads......cause Asians lol. I have everything completed and fucked everyone (with exception to fucking hospital nurse girl as part of the job quest). So I think this is just normal

As for more things to do:
There is the woman who appears near the market in the afternoon.
Cat lady
The weed quest near your old house at night

• Haha
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
i think i have a bug with the marcus quest (after they mariea and sara watch the news with you it says to to to the street and talk to marcus but hes not their) i
even tryed every day of the week he just not
their please help

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
So i've asked this multiple times and still not received an answer how do i get rachel's anal scene i finished the main and side quest have a lot of vaginal sex and no pop up for anal. Why am i not getting it?

Reactions: chicho1958

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
So i've asked this multiple times and still not received an answer how do i get rachel's anal scene i finished the main and side quest have a lot of vaginal sex and no pop up for anal. Why am i not getting it?
their may not be one not all the girls have the same sex scene
s

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
wanted to know if there a fix for the graphical bug where the mom is both in the kitchen and shower at the same time. and how the dad is almost always in the bathroom as well? if not its cool just weird seeing the dad always in there especially since his supposed to be away lol
Easy to ignore but I would fix this in the morning and upload for you guys because this shit bothers me to in my new gameplay. Especially the dad sprite with his willy out.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I checked on my game,checked all her variables and nothing,sorry dude her butt gonna stay virgin

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hey man, can you tell me the full content of the hospital? Can we have sex with the directer?
yes and you gonna love it lol,you get there,on a quest from morgan.Hospital is the longest,you need buy license,work,buy more license,work,buy more,work more,events will go as you work,then you get to bang 2 sisters,then you clean floor,take some wheelchairs,take care patience(4x10)old man is like me when i get that age :),then some experiment,in other words you gonna be banging girls left-right till it falls off.Best way do that fast is to play with time mod cheat,if not you gonna be in hospital for a few months,don't worry i'll bring you some booze and some hookers and to bang the director you need do 1 of morgans quests,you'll see when you get there

Last edited:

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
yes and you gonna love it lol,you get there,on a quest from morgan.Hospital is the longest,you need buy license,work,buy more license,work,buy more,work more,events will go as you work,then you get to bang 2 sisters,then you clean floor,take some wheelchairs,take care patience(4x10)old man is like me when i get that age :),then some experiment,in other words you gonna be banging girls left-right till it falls off.Best way do that fast is to play with time mod cheat,if not you gonna be in hospital for a few months,don't worry i'll bring you some booze and some hookers and to bang the director you need do 1 of morgans quests,you'll see when you get there
Another question, I'm stuck on the part where Sarah and Ivy come home at night, the text is in Spanish but I assume it's telling me to go to the attic but there;s nothing happening up there, what should I do?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Stuck at hospital! I Carla tells me to do IVs, but there is nothing/no1 to interact with. Only the doors and it just says the patient was discharged......
wait forgot 1 thing,check where you do the experiments banging,next to door see if there's icon to work,or send me save

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Another question, I'm stuck on the part where Sarah and Ivy come home at night, the text is in Spanish but I assume it's telling me to go to the attic but there;s nothing happening up there, what should I do?
click smartphone,bottom left icon,change languaje,in attic suppose to be some sparkles to spy like you did with maria,unless you didn't drill holes(suppose to be 4 holes in attic)

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
click smartphone,bottom left icon,change languaje,in attic suppose to be some sparkles to spy like you did with maria,unless you didn't drill holes(suppose to be 4 holes in attic)
Got it, I'm already playing the English version but some texts are still in Spanish, also there's no indicator to click with mouse on the attic that's why I was confused, I need to use the enter key on the keyboard.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Got it, I'm already playing the English version but some texts are still in Spanish, also there's no indicator to click with mouse on the attic that's why I was confused, I need to use the enter key on the keyboard.
I use controller much easier to move around and to click,send me the save i'll put you up the attic,but like I said first you do 1 hole,then further on game you make 3 more holes before that scene,so you spy on them doing.......not gonna spoil

Reactions: gdpe359
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes