gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
I use controller much easier to move around and to click,send me the save i'll put you up the attic,but like I said first you do 1 hole,then further on game you make 3 more holes before that scene,so you spy on them doing.......not gonna spoil
Lol thanks for the offer, but I already solve the problem.

ShadowFSN

Feb 24, 2019
wait forgot 1 thing,check where you do the experiments banging,next to door see if there's icon to work,or send me save
The icon isn't there. That's ahead of where I am.
I just found a work around for it though. It involved just skipping the task of attending to all patients that are outside of the rooms. (Not the four patients in the rooms) (Also skipping this doesn't matter since it doesn't have dialog or sex scenes, just clicking on the patients and that ends the task.)

Work around:
Check on switch 125, 151, 153, 154, 158, 160
Check off switch 150, 152, 155, 156, 157, 159
Set variables 117, 118, 119, 120 to value of 0
This should leave you at the start of the hospital quest where you take care of the patients in the room (these have dialog and sex scenes.) And the quest should all continue without problems from there

ShadowFSN

Feb 24, 2019
Another question, I'm stuck on the part where Sarah and Ivy come home at night, the text is in Spanish but I assume it's telling me to go to the attic but there;s nothing happening up there, what should I do?
I have been doing the experiments for a while. Does it ever end or is it just a repeatable thing? And how to get to director? I haven't seen anything pop up for her.

I do notice that after a long while the positions in experiment changes

Nov 27, 2018
I got struck at Carol's Path. Book of Faces said to talk with her recess time. I tried to talk with her in vain efforts. Can someone tell me what I have to do next.(Note I completed main story)

Aug 15, 2016
Hey,

So I went back to play the old abandon game and I had three ideas that I thought would be cool (two for the revamp and one for the abandoned version)
First the revamp
-the ability to change the speed of the scenes yourself rather then have it be down automatically when the pleasure bar hits a certain amount (I miss that feature)
-the abilty to go into the "ahegao" scene voluntarily instead of it happening after the females (or Male and/or trans) pleasure bar is filled after a certain number of times.

The abandoned version
-a mod that gives us a gallery for all of that games scenes (including route specific that you might have been locked out of due to previous choices.)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I have been doing the experiments for a while. Does it ever end or is it just a repeatable thing? And how to get to director? I haven't seen anything pop up for her.

I do notice that after a long while the positions in experiment changes
the director you get to do her later,you need do 1 or morgans quests first

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes