enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I knew O'Donnel was bluffing, and I wish I had a fifth option: tell her I'm going straight to the press. I know a journalist who loves to get a byline on police corruption. Follow that up with a hospital visit and claim the broken ribs were caused by police torture.

Nov 27, 2018
ok,happen to me 1 time,call her at 9 pm,I called her there at 13h didn't check on the rest,just didn't want spoil your game by me taking out your girl,but when you dump her send her over
Let me explain you what I have done. In Carol's after her jealousy BJ scene at her home. I used time cheat thrice to talk with her in the women's bathroom, And now I'm here with that problem...

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Let me explain you what I have done. In Carol's after her jealousy BJ scene at her home. I used time cheat thrice to talk with her in the women's bathroom, And now I'm here with that problem...
I use time all the time/teleport.change variables, theres DLC in 2 days hopefully it will fix all the crap going on but most likely be some other shit,we'll see.I went to discord and gave him a piece my mind,this is what happens when you have a lot Patrons supporting the game,money corrupts people.I play a lot games +30,there's only 3 that send me e=mails 2x week letting Patrons how they doing with game.Some Dev just want milk the cow.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How can I change the endurance speed of the cum? I already did the whole Jet quest, but my MC still cums before the girl.
To stop your bar you need do phill quest,when you have option to do his quests just go out party with him till he give you skill,don't worry about Jet,just keep doing her quests,she has some hard quests,if you using Symphoney of the night mod,your best friend for those quests are walk threw walls and just walk outside so guards don't see you,teleport,walk through walls and time change your best friends for this game,time change for hospital work misions are A+,you have + 50things to do

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
SORRY NO MORE CONTENT AVAILABLE
yes I know but the 3 new quests ain't main quests they side quests,like the girls/boys quests. You have find cats(15,buy fish to feed them)then look for cat lady in barleytown park,when she invite you home SAVE,she'll ask you name cat(that's why you save because you might fail just load,you need find her 2 more times in other parks(just look).lady infront amalias supermarket(monday 11a.m)give her money for taxi,play with time cheat go back 11,pay taxi or give her money,keep going till you give her ride home,repeat till she asks for book,go right into comic store and get it on shelf,keep seeing her she has like 4-5 sex scenes,outside your home 9PM make left keep going till you see 3 people talking talk to all 3/go to old quarter and find markus,do his quests till he sells pink weed,then go to first place where you talked to the 3 people and invite girl/take her home,repeat till all scenes done you see her 9pm

Mar 27, 2019
I was wondering how much content this game has since version 6.5 the op change log doesn't list any thing since 6.5 but the game version says 7.8.1 or something like that just how much more content does it have... last time I played this game it didn't even have a car you could buy but the op change log said it was added ....I maybe mistaken I am not sure about the car or cars you could buy ....

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I was wondering how much content this game has since version 6.5 the op change log doesn't list any thing since 6.5 but the game version says 7.8.1 or something like that just how much more content does it have... last time I played this game it didn't even have a car you could buy but the op change log said it was added ....I maybe mistaken I am not sure about the car or cars you could buy ....
You can't buy a car Warren buys it for you but then you can exchange it for another one,this last update ends at MC new house(with option if you want household to move with you)except his dad

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
trust me when i say that i dont even remember
i deleted the game by accident and the last update i had was 0.55 so i hoped that some one can giveme their save from that update
I understand but do you remember last thing you did,because I started this game with version 7.5.I have some saves at start,middle,choosing gang,Jet mision

Reactions: ArtKing22
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes