chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
go to home and change your clothes it says in hint but even if i do that nothing happens
ain't you suppose to go back to pub? if still same issue right click save/7zip/winrar and attach file I'll take a look at it

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
I got struck at Carol's Path. Book of Faces said to talk with her recess time. I tried to talk with her in vain efforts. Can someone tell me what I have to do next.(Note I completed main story)
keep doing that for a few days then it will let you in the bathroom

Last edited:

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
okay i'll ask again but be more discriptive this time . after the foot job with ms talor ,the mc sleeps and then hears noses coming, from the frontroom, you see sara and mariea, watching the news, he chats with theim then bounces.(heres were my problem is) it says to meet marcus at the street (wat street )when i go out in front of the mc's house hes not their where is he ?

Nov 27, 2018
okay i'll ask again but be more discriptive this time . after the foot job with ms talor ,the mc sleeps and then hears noses coming, from the frontroom, you see sara and mariea, watching the news, he chats with theim then bounces.(heres were my problem is) it says to meet marcus at the street (wat street )when i go out in front of the mc's house hes not their where is he ?
Go to the left side of the road bro, where you can see this markus dude with the car...

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
One more problem! gets struck when I choose the destination for my date.....
ok,happen to me 1 time,call her at 9 pm,I called her there at 13h didn't check on the rest,just didn't want spoil your game by me taking out your girl,but when you dump her send her over

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
from your home/go left/cross street/take 10 steps/talk Markus

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes