chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Don't ask me what it does,downloaded from discord from Bon,I imagine it's suppose to fix bugs,beats me.If I ain't mistaken this bathroom bug,Bon a week late for it.Symphony of the night solved it day after update release

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
anyone knows the exact location of all 15 cats ?
they all over,someone posted guide,you gonna have to scroll,some last posts,he made good guide,but just walk all over and buy 15 fish you only need 15,also when you got them find cat lady she in a park(random) and most important once you in her house SAVE GAME,because she ask you name of cat and if you fail just load

redreevers

Oct 24, 2018
So this may be an old bug but I am not sure. I am currently doing the quest where you drill the hole into Maria's room from the attic, I have to get the keys to get into her room, but when I try to enter the bathroom to get the bag, where I assume they are it won't let me in at all, any help on this.

dove43

Mar 20, 2019
Sorry couldn't answer earlier,check morgan profile and click? carefull he has a hard mision,if you using Symphony of the night mod,walkthrough walls your best friend,if not save at start,don't worry if you die I'll send some flowers to your grave and have a cold one on your name,we'll remember you.
anyway i didn't get the answer but still thanks for the reply though

Reactions: chicho1958

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
how long usually does it take for each update?
Sadly he doesn't update monthly like he did with the original. It seems he's gone with the quarterly updates. Best bet is to just get everything you can and then put the game in a safe folder you won't delete. Then forget about it for 3 months or so, and then keep an eye out for news.

If you haven't done so already, he also made game based on the current isolation situation. Its only a small game but got a decent amount of content. Called stay at home or something.

Splaticus

Apr 18, 2018
View attachment 836920 does anyone know what to do there?
Ya gotta look around the house for the sparkles for each woman, progresses Sarah, Amy, Laura, Maria. There ought to be, I think 3 per. They are somewhat difficult to see because of the reversed color palette, but they are all there. If you talk to one of the women and you get your throat slit, there's a sparkle you're missing. The only difference is for Maria, you need to get to the kitchen, grab the knife and then chase after the Jack sprites jumping around in different rooms, then go find her.

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
There is something that has been worrying me, when I try to upload videos to YouTV it tells me that I can only upload 5 videos a day but since the first time that message appeared I haven't been able to upload any videos (the message does not stop appearing even if it is a new day ).

I would like to know if it is a bug or is it because there is no content for YouTV yet.

davo543

Jan 18, 2018
whats the max amount of girls you can fuck at Tom's party, not including the BJ from Sarah, the most i've gotten is 2.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes