man27496

Jan 31, 2020
Not outside gates,inside on the left side before you go inside school with her friend
Thanks Alot loving this game was stuck here for hours, Just one more question how to you complete a successful date, as i have completed 4 dates but the counter still is on 2 successful date

Reactions: chicho1958

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
I get the feeling the dev has writer's block or something. The story line was going pretty good, but has turned to snail's pace with little content. Kinda liked the original game better, the two legged human cow look is a bit much as well.

WowthisisBad113

Sep 30, 2020
i can't get past Jet's mission where you have steal the documents, but everytime i enter the house the guard is already in front of the door and i get killed. So can't advance Jet's story.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks Alot loving this game was stuck here for hours, Just one more question how to you complete a successful date, as i have completed 4 dates but the counter still is on 2 successful date
like real life has to be perfect,can't miss any of her questions,buy the most expensive thing,take her to the most expensive,go on a cab,and if you have high relantionship try kissing,gropping,lewt,if you have issues just send me save,but I get to bang her,and if I leave her pregnant gonna say it was you :)

Sep 15, 2018
Well Modder does not have problem the problem is that there are many files missing in the compressed edition. There was a Mac Edition missing so I was playing around. I took the treasure of Nadia Engine and Just copied and pasted the www folder to app.nw folder and created the compressed edition of the New Life.

Mac OS X compressed edition. I am using the MAC OX 10.15.7 Catalina.

MAC OSX Compressed Edition V0781.

I guess there many files missing in the compressed edition. The Mod works perfectly in the Full version. The compressed edition has problems I guess

Credit to Symphony of Night to Provide the compressed Edition
Treasure of Nadia MAC Edition Engine by NLT

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
¿Alguien sabe si después de completar la historia principal (por ahora) es posible seguir interactuando con Sarah, Maria, Lucy, etc?
No se acaba ya,lo que si puedes hacer es terminar las chicas que te quedan o las 3 misiones nuevas,la de los gatos,la marihuana y la mujer delante la tienda de amalia(11am,lunes)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Guys/Girls/non gender/aliens all your answers are there just look for them,but anyway here are all the fixes you all been complaining about with Bon latest dlc(which I don't know what the hell it does) I will not take credit for any of this.Symphony of the night made them all day after latest release,so when you see him invite him to a beer and send him some hookers guys doing it because he's cool and always helping and if you don't appreciate his work then I'll be the only one getting the fixes and not gonna post them.If you still missing something let me know have too many files just gotta look for it

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Is there any way to fix the Compressed Version I am getting a lot of errors while playing it .
You guys need to understand. Nothing was remove in the compressed.
v0.7.8 had a lot of files missing. There is an update v0. 7.8.1 posted release by the Dev himself that fixes some missing pictures and is even posted on the OP and compressed post. So if the Compressed had missing files why BoN release update to fix them???
And still there are some files missing that the creator will have to update. This is getting rather tedious to be posting when the information is right here in the thread.

D

Deleted member 377868

I´m stuck I can´t enter the bathroom to get the keys for Maria´s bedroom,what should I do?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I´m stuck I can´t enter the bathroom to get the keys for Maria´s bedroom,what should I do?
This is a bug by the dev himself. Will affect some people as it all related to time and empty if statements.

Check 1 page back (page 669). I posted a fix along with Maria and dad sprite showing

Note: The PC mod already included this fix

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes