TempestOng

Jan 4, 2019
Anyone know how to do Lizzy Mc Green first hint ? HINT: Go to game store in New Neighborhhod North... when or what time to go there meet her?

Reactions: chicho1958

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night,

I have applied the compressed patch in the application I guess the BON needs to release the update to fix the version.

I appreciate your compression of the game.

Thanks.
MrPerfectionist
No worries bro. There is also some audio missing it seem. If you get this bug just copy and rename an audio in the folder to the name of the missing, to bypass this problem. Hopefully the dev releases a patch today or soon

BDI

May 23, 2017
Anyone know how to do Lizzy Mc Green first hint ? HINT: Go to game store in New Neighborhhod North... when or what time to go there meet her?
You don't, at least in this version. That hint is so you get the computer to rebuild the one in your room.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Some how I missed going back with Markus to Defoe house for the vid of Mrs. Williams after the sex act with her to save Carol's mom and to be able to progress further with Carol. Please Help. Thanks

Bang cj

Sep 28, 2020
[QUOTE = "Symphony of the Night, pos: 3746405, anggota: 37104"]
PC COMPRESSED v0.78
Ukuran: 736 MB

Mega

Patch untuk membawanya ke v0.7.8.1 : ekstrak dan salin ke direktori game tempat "Game.exe" berada
TAUTAN
[/KUTIPAN]
for android or what?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Some how I missed going back with Markus to Defoe house for the vid of Mrs. Williams after the sex act with her to save Carol's mom and to be able to progress further with Carol. Please Help. Thanks
If I ain't mistaken suppose to be very early like 6am,markus will be at the entrance,but don't ask me where he lives I forgot....you know age,mind lapsus that sort stuff :)

• Haha
Reactions: Darklord_1965

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
The only thing you can do is to talk with her,but I strongly suggest don't do it,you'll get black screen and picture frozen,that's on first time you talk with her,2nd time you get the first 2 then a error because you missing and audio,even thou you can bypass all you still get the message for you go to the store thing.I went to discord Bon said it ain't implemented yet,so avoid talking with her till he decides update her quest.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I tried entering bon discord but somehow I need to be invited???? I'm unsure if I have the right link. I use the link that is in this thread. Can anyone relay an update link for me.

Also Bon release a patch to fix the bathroom bug.
(I guess it wasn't my mod causing this like I been saying :sneaky::ROFLMAO:).

Does anyone have the link, I want to know if that is all he fixed. So I know if to include my fixes or just use his to update the android mod

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I tried entering bon discord but somehow I need to be invited???? I'm unsure if I have the right link. I use the link that is in this thread. Can anyone relay an update link for me.

Also Bon release a patch to fix the bathroom bug. (I guess it wasn't my mod causing this like I been saying :sneaky::ROFLMAO:).

Does anyone have the link, I want to know if that is all he fixed. So I know if to include my fixes or just use his to update the android mod

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Anyone else have issues with saves from the previous version - mine have a timer at the bottom always and the MC was renamed in a few of them (I used my old save folder - nothing from the new one)

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Anyone else have issues with saves from the previous version - mine have a timer at the bottom always and the MC was renamed in a few of them (I used my old save folder - nothing from the new one)
It depends on what version you was using. A lot of changes has been made since v0.6.5 etc and you might need to start a new save.
Rather than going through old save and editing variables and switches that may cause bugs.

The MC has been rename to Tommy. As for the timer it should disappear when a new timer event starts as control would be carried over to the plugin BoN added.

If you meant v0.7.5 then you should be alright.

Last edited:

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
It depends on what version you was using. A lot of changes has been made since v0.6.5 etc and you might need to start a new save.
Rather than going through old save and editing variables and switches
Was 0.65 two versions ago - because that's the last one I played.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Was 0.65 two versions ago - because that's the last one I played.
You can still play test and see but I'm unsure as I only have started a new save on the new version.
As for the timer, it should disappear when another timer events starts.
For the MC name, you can use the PC Mod and rename the character. I think the save editor also does this

If you're getting problems send me your save and I will rectify it.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Ok let me know if you still have trouble with it,only thing I can do is back your quests to that point,but I hope it works,if not just send me your save
I should have told you above that I have gone way far so to speak in this game. I have tried several days at his house at 6 am with no luck of him being there. You said something about sending you my save. Which one will you need? Thanks for helping again.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019

Also Bon release a patch to fix the bathroom bug.
(I guess it wasn't my mod causing this like I been saying :sneaky::ROFLMAO:).

Ooooo hopefully you'll have it out for this weekend ?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes