Nov 27, 2018
Version v0.7.8 Updated

May or MAY NOT be a Full-Save. (As Always)

Text in RED is new the scenes & Information about the latest version of the game
Remember to get the Version v0.7.8

Change-log v0.7.8
  • Reduze total size of game
  • Fixed some minor bugs
  • Add hidden event in High neighborhood East
  • Add hidden event in Commercial neighborhood West
  • Add hidden event in City
  • Update Neigborhhood High neighborhood East
  • Update Neigborhhood Commercial neighborhood West
  • Add Main history content
  • Add Jack's Life
  • Update some Portaits
  • Change color of UI

Go to your Phone & Press the B and you can see all the available characters in the Current Version of the game.
There are also scenes that are Onetime-events only, Those you'll have to play the game yourself.

All Babysitter is done events done.
Just either call them or do their job again and you can repeat the scenes.

Schoolmates.
Carol
Branda
Pam
Nadine
Sandra
Rachel
Daisy
Beth

Teachers
Lissette
Miss. Taylor
Mrs. Turner

World
Morgan's Mom
Morgan's aunt
Marge & Sharon Threesome (Put vine in fridge)
Daisy's Mom
Mrs. Jordan
Marcus Mom Alison (To get the threesome scene just visit Alison (Marcus home) and press "Call Sharon")
Marcus Sister Noa
Marcus Cousin Andrea
Andrea's friend Rose ( You can find them at midtown, but since the map ain't updated i'll give you guys some pictures where to go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just visit them at their homes at Afternoon. ( If you dont know where there house is Check your Phone & Press the house icon)

Institute
At the institute(School) You can have sex with:
Carol
Sandra
Pam
Branda
Lissette
Mss. Taylor
Nadine.
Daisy
Turner

You will find them with a "Heart" above there heads.

Work-Related.
The Hospital Has some Repeatable scenes but A-LOT of them are one time Events.
So you will have to do the jobs. They are Straight Forward. Take the online course from your Phone and then do the job a few times and take the course again repeat. When you become a nurse go to the individual rooms and they will tell you what to do. The director also has a job for you that gives you 2 Repeating scenes.

Hornet Garage
Just go there and work after 8 and you will get her full scene.

Have fun.

To use this save:
Get the game and make a save on the 20 slot then Copy, Paste and Overwrite it with this one.

PS:
I have intentionally
NOT updated the save file (AGAIN). This update of the game has a lot of one-time events so if i just give you the save file you'll just miss majority of the content for this update. Just follow the in game walk though
and you'll see everything.

I added a new Save file. Save 24 is a save where you have the option to choose your own Mafia.
You have 45 seconds to run over, so you have to be slightly quick. From there just follow the walkthough.
Why? This saves weren't working at all. Whenever I try to replay the scenes with Sharon, Marge, Daisy,etc., it gets struck.
To the worst, It doesn't even popping up the Bug Fixer... Does this problem has some solution???

Reactions: chicho1958
Nov 27, 2018
Guys/Girls/non gender/aliens all your answers are there just look for them,but anyway here are all the fixes you all been complaining about with Bon latest dlc(which I don't know what the hell it does) I will not take credit for any of this.Symphony of the night made them all day after latest release,so when you see him invite him to a beer and send him some hookers guys doing it because he's cool and always helping and if you don't appreciate his work then I'll be the only one getting the fixes and not gonna post them.If you still missing something let me know have too many files just gotta look for it
Bro, what's new in
Guys/Girls/non gender/aliens all your answers are there just look for them,but anyway here are all the fixes you all been complaining about with Bon latest dlc(which I don't know what the hell it does) I will not take credit for any of this.Symphony of the night made them all day after latest release,so when you see him invite him to a beer and send him some hookers guys doing it because he's cool and always helping and if you don't appreciate his work then I'll be the only one getting the fixes and not gonna post them.If you still missing something let me know have too many files just gotta look for it
Bro, what new in this DLC huh?

NoneCR2020

Sep 29, 2020
SPOILER ALERT: I have a question, the last update ends, when is everyone going to live in the MC's house? Because I found some videos where it says sarah question and those scenes that I did not see but those videos are from 2 years ago or is there a more recent update than 0.7.8.1? Because after everyone goes to live at the MC's house I get their images and hearts and then you can no longer interact with them.

Nov 27, 2018
Hmm. That is weird. Which save are you using Mannymankind316 20 or 24?
Both one. For example, I went to Morgan's place at night for to try that threesome scene, it is not working.... After that, when I click on Sharon the game freezes, but bgm still keeps playing. I don't know what to do. Pls kindly tell me any solution for this Bug or whatever it is...

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Both one. For example, I went to Morgan's place at night for to try that threesome scene, it is not working.... After that, when I click on Sharon the game freezes, but bgm still keeps playing. I don't know what to do. Pls kindly tell me any solution for this Bug or whatever it is...
Try downloading the new file Mannymankind316 Save file 21.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey so the pc mod does not work for me, is it just not updated for the latest version or am i doing something wrong?, pressing w doesn't bring it up.
Read the instruction on how to install, especially the detail instruction posted with images.

hy bro i dont know the answer for that and i am sorry but can u please upload laura086.png file from www/img/picture folder, please
Download the update for v0.7.8 to bring it up to v0.7.8.1 posted at the compress post. Bon release fixes for these files he left out.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I downloaded two versions of the game.MyNewLifeREVAMP055(4,7Gb/Few months ago) and My-New-Life078(3.8Gb/Yesterday).
What have they done to the game in the last few updates? I mean why newest version's size lower than previous one?Still newest update have more content ?

------------
Is there a dlc in the last uploaded version?
The latest is smaller because the resources are more compress. It has more content than the old. So just play the latest.

Reactions: gerkesiz

NoneCR2020

Sep 29, 2020
SPOILER ALERT: I have a question, the last update ends, when is everyone going to live in the MC's house? Because I found some videos where it says sarah question and those scenes that I did not see but those videos are from 2 years ago or is there a more recent update than 0.7.8.1? Because after everyone goes to live at the MC's house I get their images and hearts and then you can no longer interact with them.

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
Does this quest got bug or something ? i check all the star within time but can't trigger anything and then timeout, now i'm stuck.
1601567195497.png

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
after you give them the goodnight,that's it for last update,you still have 3 new quests,that ain't got nothing to do with game

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Eso de los gatos ya lo hice, no hay ninguna escena de eso o que onda?
Te queda la de markus y la mujer delante del supermercado de amalia11am lunes)Para activar la de markus,cuando sales de tu casa coje una izquierda hasta que veas a 3 personas (9pm),habla con ellas y luego vete a old quarter y habla con markus(esta en un callejon)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Why? This saves weren't working at all. Whenever I try to replay the scenes with Sharon, Marge, Daisy,etc., it gets struck.
To the worst, It doesn't even popping up the Bug Fixer... Does this problem has some solution???
How far in the game are you?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes