chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I downloaded two versions of the game.MyNewLifeREVAMP055(4,7Gb/Few months ago) and My-New-Life078(3.8Gb/Yesterday).
What have they done to the game in the last few updates? I mean why newest version's size lower than previous one?Still newest update have more content ?

------------
Is there a dlc in the last uploaded version?
Yes there was adlc but was for a bug that Symphony of the night fixed a day after update,took Bon 1 week to do it,bug fixes are uploaded just scroll back some pages,I posted them yesterday

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Is that the final bug fixed version android port ?
That's the final v0.7.8.1 with the bug fixes to date.
I don't have access to BoN discord, link just not working for me. So I don't know if there is any update coming soon.
If there is, I will repack and upload.

I'm just assuming but I don't think any updates are coming until next release as no one posted any info here.

D

Deleted member 2912657

PC Cheat mod just has extra cheats like money, teleport etc. It also already has the incest patch to activate via cheat menu
The Incest patch just have the switch to activate incest that's it.
I see, so they unlock the same scenes and replace the same words. Thanks for the info. I though they are doing different thing. Like some scenes are not unlocked by one patch and vice versa.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Hey Symphony thanks for the port but mine isn't installing as it keeps coming up with that it conflicts with a package with the same name for some reason ?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey Symphony thanks for the port but mine isn't installing as it keeps coming up with that it conflicts with a package with the same name for some reason ?
pm me, are you using the modded version? It suppose to install over the same package, the same package can only be the previous version?? I got a report from two others with this problem. It is very strange to debug because both working on my devices android 10 HTC and Samsung Tab S2 v9 also

D

Deleted member 2912657

I unfortunately unable to make the cheat mods work.
Steps I took:
1. extract compressed version v0.7.8
2. extract compressed version v.0.7.8.1 patch
3. overwrite the "www" folder
4. extract the cheat mods
5. overwrite the "www" folder again

I skipped the intro, but pressing "w" does nothing. There's some save files with Tommy as MC's name, I load it, and the "w" works as expected there.

edit: Never mind. It works after Uncle Warren showed up. Thx for the work Symphony of the Night

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Does anyone have file save when christian beat MC and after that nershot save him?
That's end of update,after he get's beat up Tyna picks him up and take him home,then he get's arrested and you have to choose which gang you want.save this file so you can always choose another gang.If it's in Spanish just go smartphone/bottom/left and change languaje.when you start my save run to gang you want,if time runs out you start again with 45 seconds

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Steps I took:

I skipped the intro, but pressing "w" does nothing. There's some save files with Tommy as MC's name, I load it, and the "w" works as expected there.

edit: Never mind. It works after Uncle Warren showed up. Thx for the work Symphony of the Night
Yeah you cannot use phone for a while when starting a new game. Glad it worked

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Steps I took:

Keep him happy he doing more than anyone,his mods are the best and teleport your best friend

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes