SlumberingNaM

Aug 1, 2017
Android Port: v0.7.8.1 with PC Cheat Mod (unofficial)

See this post for untouched version.

PLEASE READ or your saves might be permanently lost.
  1. Install new apk without uninstalling previous to retain saves. If you do not do this, your SAVES WILL BE LOST.
  2. I am NOT responsible if you didn't read before installing.
  3. If you do not see something similar to the image below, please DO NOT install.
View attachment 633298

Features:
  1. Toggle gamepad (bottom right of screen)
  2. Toggle default touch controls (one finger touch for select;two finger touch for cancel/menu)
  3. Quick access to phone ( bottom right of screen)
  4. PC Cheat Mod added
View attachment 585099

Download Link:
MEGA
Saves cannot be backup at the moment. You cannot copy them from PC to android or vice-versa.
This is due to the way MV engine deploys its android version in standard browser.
This is the game engine problem, so not my fault.
Stuck in this.. Screenshot_20201002_071330.png
(scene is during the time mc was seeing if alexxi? Is connected to gaming)

How am i suppose to fix this?

(Question is for Android port with pc cheat mod uploaded here)

Edits:
Same issue with the guy from previous page

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Stuck in this..
(scene is during the time mc was seeing if alexxi? Is connected to gaming)

How am i suppose to fix this?

(Question is for Android port with pc cheat mod uploaded here)

Edits:
Same issue with the guy from previous page
What version are you using. This was a problem with the old version v0.7.5 because it did not have the bug fixes that were release a week after.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
To the problem with the android v0.7.8.1 not installing on previous: When I debug the app, I saw I made a grave error. Explanation below but basically you guys will have to uninstall previous and start fresh.

What happened:

Recently my HDD went to shit, at the time I didn't have the android key backup. Even though I did not sign the game/apk, android studio does this by default base on the sdk that was used. This is auto generated.
So now because of the fresh android install on the new SSD, the new key conflicts with the old package key. Thats why it cannot install and giving error.

I'm truly sorry for this problem.
I have since then added key location to my backup suite so this wouldn't happen again.

Last edited:
Reactions: AKONER

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Android Port: v0.7.8.1 with PC Cheat Mod
You started from fresh install/new game because this new version cannot install over old v0.7.5? Two different keys. I explained in above post.
Plus I'm seeing the file is not missing and in the pictures folder. I attached an image to show.
Pm me so I can better help you so I wouldn't spam the thread

aaa.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SlumberingNaM

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
BTW you guys can try for android to play on android which has save backup etc since it emulates the PC version of the game.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Do i have to download pc version for that and then play it from the emulator ?
Yes pc version.

Seems like nothing was wrong with the android port after all.
The game event was asking for "Wassap056.png" but the file in the game directory is "wassap056.png" which is fine for windows etc.
But on android/Java case matters. Will upload a proper version tomorrow or next.
But still I'm unsure now if BoN edited any more pictures like this, as all those will have to be renamed. Sadly nothing I could do quickly and just hope no others are mess up as that's a lot of pictures to go through. In v0.7.5 the pictures had the correct name but are renamed in the new v0.7.8.1.
Thats why this new error pops up. Not my fault :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: Seckie and Cris7

Elbardo16

Apr 5, 2020
Te queda la de markus y la mujer delante del supermercado de amalia11am lunes)Para activar la de markus,cuando sales de tu casa coje una izquierda hasta que veas a 3 personas (9pm),habla con ellas y luego vete a old quarter y habla con markus(esta en un callejon)
eh?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes