Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Android Unofficial has been updated, should fix the missing pictures error problems. Fresh game is required, so uninstall previous.

The cheat version has not been updated though. Will at a later time.

I recommend you guys use Joiplay emulator. I might not update the android, to much problems to check every-time the dev changes things. Will update if you guys really still want to use this. But Joiplay emulator has many advantages, you can use pc game on android and backup the save on android also. I highly recommend.

Last edited:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Anyone know how to do Lizzy Mc Green first hint ? HINT: Go to game store in New Neighborhhod North... when or what time to go there meet her?
He left that hint in but you cannot actually do anything right now.

EDIT

Has it been three months yet? I need a new update because all these other adult games are fucking awful. Chicho, Symphony... make me a game. Failure do so will result in temporary seppuku of your balls.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
He left that hint in but you cannot actually do anything right now.
You can talk with her,but you get black screen,image frozen and missing audio file.Bon said it isn't implemented,but Symphony of the night gave me some tips to over pass that(just wanted to check it out) but not worth it because scenes you get are from cleaning lady in recess,so best ignore her and also same text pops.Let's see when Bon decides to do her.Also gave Bon piece my mind about wasting time in his 3 new quests,instead focusing on gangs or unbanged girls or main story.We probaly would've like to get tommy and cristian in ring fight or bang the other girls,but that was only my opinion

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
After I have chosen the gang I want to be with the Book of Faces tell me to Go to your home. Is there a specific time I need to do this? Thanks
nope,i just went and did the 3 new quests and finish the girls I had some dates to do.Tip: infront your house make left then go up sidewalk to to top screen,cross street and make right keep going till you see antena building go inside and climb stairs...enjoy :)

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
nope,i just went and did the 3 new quests and finish the girls I had some dates to do.Tip: infront your house make left then go up sidewalk to to top screen,cross street and make right keep going till you see antena building go inside and climb stairs...enjoy :)
Thanks for the info, I have already did that one.:love:

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Did you happened to pass the quest of Nadine in the van to deliver, can not remember the place, to get her figurines? I have been trying only to get busted by the cops. Thanks
your best friend there is walkthrough walls,use teleport also

BDI

May 23, 2017
your best friend there is walkthrough walls,use teleport also
How can you teleport while driving a van, let alone walk through walls? Better to drive through Downtown South, up to Downtown North right to China Town, left to Commercial East and turn left.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How can you teleport while driving a van, let alone walk through walls? Better to drive through Downtown South, up to Downtown North right to China Town, left to Commercial East and turn left.
By using symphony of the night mod,has teleport and walk through walls

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Android Modded v0.7.8.1 has been updated and fixed :unsure:.
However a new game is required.

Since a new game is required. I recommend you guys use Joiplay emulator instead of the android port (It's on google play / store). You can backup your save and transfer to PC and play, since it emulates the windows version.
Basic instructions: just download the pc version,extract to a folder, copy to android then open joiplay and add the game. When bug fixes and other problems happen you can easily copy fixes to android game directory to update or share your save.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kenuichi
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes