chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
But NOT while you are in a quest like that!
If I may say,I'm the laziest person on earth,I hate walking even thou walk to go work,when you teleport car dissapears(only the image)but it's still there and teleports you to sidewalk,so you need walkthrough walls to move,you go to destiny point and remove walkthrough walls then click circle...mission done

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i put it but anything
If you still getting that error send me save,let me check it see if I get it in my game,but Symphony of the night is the Einstein,he can probally know the cause,I can take a wild guess but he'll give you the real answer,I just don't put foot in my mouth,only got 2 and need them to work :)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I got the same thing as you but I choice the Triads......cause Asians lol. I have everything completed and fucked everyone (with exception to fucking hospital nurse girl as part of the job quest). So I think this is just normal

As for more things to do:
There is the woman who appears near the market in the afternoon.
Cat lady
The weed quest near your old house at night
Sorry to ask but... can someone have a walk for this:
There is the woman who appears near the market in the afternoon?
Cat lady?
The weed quest near your old house at night?

Thank you

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
He left that hint in but you cannot actually do anything right now.

EDIT

Has it been three months yet? I need a new update because all these other adult games are fucking awful. Chicho, Symphony... make me a game. Failure do so will result in temporary seppuku of your balls.
Treasure of Nadia,A struggle with sin,Farmer's Dreams,Peasant quest..those are rpg's that I play,then renpy's my top 1 City of broken dreamers,The de luca family,melody,wvm,midnight paradise,being a dik,the babysitter...the other one's just waiting till they finish the game,dev's take too long for updates..babysitter and melody are finished,city of broken dreamers is just too much like the de luca family even thou this last game is more the story and only 0000000.1% lewt scenes but don't care,but city of broken dreamers is just too good scenes,story,girls,girls girls...did I mention girls,yep,good scenes,and this post is gonna get removed because I doubt they let it here,just read it before they take it down :)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Sorry to ask but... can someone have a walk for this:
There is the woman who appears near the market in the afternoon?
Cat lady?
The weed quest near your old house at night?

Thank you
there are a few posts for those quests.I had go threw 60 pages to find a save that I uploaded,lucky you the most pages you have to look are 10

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i can't get past Jet's mission where you have steal the documents, but everytime i enter the house the guard is already in front of the door and i get killed. So can't advance Jet's story.
he's not suppose to be there,send me your safe let me check on my game,not gonna finish your quest just gonna get pass him and save,don't want spoil your game

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
but there is an old version where there are scenes that we don't have now, right?
version 7.5,on this version they took alot,and if you look someone posted link to the images they took,but don't know which page,you might want check in the gallery mod page(page 1)

Reactions: NoneCR2020

SOULDrasil

Apr 16, 2018
If you still getting that error send me save,let me check it see if I get it in my game,but Symphony of the night is the Einstein,he can probally know the cause,I can take a wild guess but he'll give you the real answer,I just don't put foot in my mouth,only got 2 and need them to work :)
hold

BDI

May 23, 2017
Android Modded v0.7.8.1 has been updated and fixed :unsure:.
However a new game is required.

Since a new game is required. I recommend you guys use Joiplay emulator instead of the android port (It's on google play / store). You can backup your save and transfer to PC and play, since it emulates the windows version.
Basic instructions: just download the pc version,extract to a folder, copy to android then open joiplay and add the game. When bug fixes and other problems happen you can easily copy fixes to android game directory to update or share your save.
Don't use any cheats when on an active quest, it can break the game or unforeseen bugs.
That's why the dev disables the phone (W) at certain times.
My point exactly, thanks.

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
Treasure of Nadia,A struggle with sin,Farmer's Dreams,Peasant quest..those are rpg's that I play,then renpy's my top 1 City of broken dreamers,The de luca family,melody,wvm,midnight paradise,being a dik,the babysitter...the other one's just waiting till they finish the game,dev's take too long for updates..babysitter and melody are finished,city of broken dreamers is just too much like the de luca family even thou this last game is more the story and only 0000000.1% lewt scenes but don't care,but city of broken dreamers is just too good scenes,story,girls,girls girls...did I mention girls,yep,good scenes,and this post is gonna get removed because I doubt they let it here,just read it before they take it down :)
I see that you are a man of culture xD

Reactions: chicho1958
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes