Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
guys, where to find alison and complete her date ? My book of faces didn't have her in that.
NVM, just call her straight through markus

Last edited:

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Sorry to ask but... can someone have a walk for this:
There is the woman who appears near the market in the afternoon?
Cat lady?
The weed quest near your old house at night?

Thank you
if you mean the woman near Amaria's market she's called Debbie and she has a quick quest, however Cat Lady you need to feed all the cats in the city to be able to start her quest

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
if you mean the woman near Amaria's market she's called Debbie and she has a quick quest, however Cat Lady you need to feed all the cats in the city to be able to start her quest
did u know how to get good pc ? i got to gamer store but he said i need a video, how can i get that ?

JC9750

Sep 18, 2017
does anyone know when the next release is? really great game!
or is there a forum or something with the info about next release and more?
if there is a forum, please put link.
thx in advance lads!

Reactions: red9789

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
So android version can't be install now
Uninstall of previous before install is required. Therefore, new game start.

That's why I recommend everyone switch to Joiplay emulator. So they can backup saves etc and use PC game instead of android port.
I might stop porting the game to android, as dev changing resources names etc that is causing a lot of problems/missing files error on android

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
excuse me, did u know how to get good pc ? i got to gamer store but he said i need a video, how can i get that ?
Continue with the main quest, eventually you will get the YouTV quest from another guy inside the game store.

Last edited:

Wolfdarkdeath

Mar 26, 2020
My new life gives a revamp loading error error I am looking for a file image / picture / laura086.png. No, please throw if there is a solution.

gerkesiz

Jan 28, 2020
Laura86.png missing.Can u help me guys?

-----
Okay.I saw other replies and there is many missing files.For me Laura(63-129).png files missing .At least i check just Laura's files.

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes