chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
excuse me, did u know how to get good pc ? i got to gamer store but he said i need a video, how can i get that ?
you need steal the video from a guy in a park,he talking with a girl just walk up to the bag and take it,don't remember which park but when the guy gave you that quest he told name of park and time to go

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
After the raid I have a quest to go home but nothing happens, should i do something to trigger it?
If you didn't get a dialogue fromMC as soon you walked in,just try different hour,if you did get the dialogue just keep walking inside

DekaPants

Feb 13, 2020
Can you guys please help me with finding the statuettes. I'm stuck at the 5th one. He said to search for it on neighborhood. But I couldn't find it.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Can you guys please help me with finding the statuettes. I'm stuck at the 5th one. He said to search for it on neighborhood. But I couldn't find it.
It's in the garbage,close to where the guy told you,it's not a box,just click on garbage you see

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
Of course.I like to bang them all no matter race,religion or place of birth, :)
the games that I recommend
Apostle
Become A RockStar
Dating My Daughter
Lust Epidemic
Zombies Retreat
Melody
Town of Passion
These last 2 already have a lot that are not updated, but it does not say that they are canceled.
Filf
Milfy city
and if you only like sex Solvalley School

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
the games that I recommend
Apostle
Become A RockStar
Dating My Daughter
Lust Epidemic
Zombies Retreat
Melody
Town of Passion
These last 2 already have a lot that are not updated, but it does not say that they are canceled.
Filf
Milfy city
and if you only like sex Solvalley School
I already played Melody and have it saved where she sings in club the first time,loved that song and game,played Lust Epidemic,really enjoyed it,become a rock star and dating my daughter,and I think I played zombies retreat. I love sex(who doesn't) but game has to have a good story line to go with it,that's why City of Broken Dreamers is my top 1,and if you read my post it's not all about sex The DeLuca Family story line,music is great and some of the scenes had me ROFL.I also did play Milfy city but dev was just milking the cow so I stop supporting him.I also think I played Town of Passion,damm I played so many :) But that's the good thing to play a lot so you don't have to worry about updates,when game is done you just play another one till new updates comes,you won't see me saying 24/7 when's the next update.1 thing I don't like female protagonist,I like banging girls not getting banged :) don't get me wrong they probably good games but not my kind

Reactions: Darkwofl

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
I already played Melody and have it saved where she sings in club the first time,loved that song and game,played Lust Epidemic,really enjoyed it,become a rock star and dating my daughter,and I think I played zombies retreat. I love sex(who doesn't) but game has to have a good story line to go with it,that's why City of Broken Dreamers is my top 1,and if you read my post it's not all about sex The DeLuca Family story line,music is great and some of the scenes had me ROFL.I also did play Milfy city but dev was just milking the cow so I stop supporting him.I also think I played Town of Passion,damm I played so many :) But that's the good thing to play a lot so you don't have to worry about updates,when game is done you just play another one till new updates comes,you won't see me saying 24/7 when's the next update.1 thing I don't like female protagonist,I like banging girls not getting banged :) don't get me wrong they probably good games but not my kind
I also like games with a good story and they are the ones I look for the most along with rpg games.
the deluca family is one of my favorite games and I also really like broken urban dreamers, but don't mention them because you've written them before. I put games that were not there and that you may like, but it seems that you already played them all xD
My English is not very good, sorry if I had a mistake.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I also like games with a good story and they are the ones I look for the most along with rpg games.
the deluca family is one of my favorite games and I also really like broken urban dreamers, but don't mention them because you've written them before. I put games that were not there and that you may like, but it seems that you already played them all xD
My English is not very good, sorry if I had a mistake.
I speak Spanish too and also speak on the phone :)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
que bueno que hablas español, como es un foro en ingles no hay muchos que lo hablen. y como ves el revamp de este juego?
por que hay mucho hate en los comentarios en ingles.
En este foro solo hay 2 personas que realmente ayuda yo y Symphony of the night,el es el que hace su mod que es muy bueno y amigo mio,tambien hay 1-2 mas que contestan pero yo y mi amigo somos los que mas ayudamos,solo tienes que ver las respuestas,asi que si necesitas algo avisa,siempre ando por aqui varias veces al dia menos cuando tengo que ir a trabajar pero mi esta mas que yo,ademas el esta haciendo su propio juego y yo sere el que lo pruebe pero acaba empezar o sea que te habras casado y tendras 10 hijos antes que lo saque

Reactions: Darkwofl
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes