chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
No bro. I searched the trash cans. But couldn't find it. Now I'm thinking if it's really on neighborhood area.
You'll see a sparkling thing,if you can't find it right click your save(not whole folder)7zip/winrar and attach it,i'll get it and save game,not gonna do your quests just gonna find it

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Does this new version have all of the content of the original now, if not what percentage is still missing?
I don't know how far the abandoned version ended,here on this one you move to new house and also had Charles life scene,you choose gang but that was before this update,hope this info is good for you,let me know if you need any save or have bug issues,but most important make sure you download version 7.8.1 not 7.8

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This is the version where they deleted several scenes that are not there right now?
¿Esta es la versión en la que borraron varias escenas que no están ahí ahora mismo?
Si,un poco mas y borran el jodio juego,las imagenes que borraron las puso uno,pero no se en que pagina esta y usa la version 7.8.1 que tiene los errores arreglados,pero si tienes algun problema ponlo aqui en el forum

Reactions: NoneCR2020

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
No bro. I searched the trash cans. But couldn't find it. Now I'm thinking if it's really on neighborhood area.
it's in a pile trash not inside trash can,but trash can there,when you throw trash and it doesn't fit you put bag next to it :)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
hey fellas anyone know how to progress daisy and her mother to fuck in the pussy/ass? all i can do with both handjob/blowjob/titjob and also cant date daisy every time i try she tells me cant right now
With daisy you date her till you reach certain relationship you have like 2 days a week,forgot which 2 days,with her mom go to gym and train with her,peek at her door,put magical wand in mailbox,for daisy dildo,big dildo,mom easier to do just go gym a lot,gift them expensive stuff(gold jewel,expensive cloths)

Reactions: lMaDBoBl

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
dont know where lil pops house is located to go in the square and steal something
doesn't morgan go with you?it's an auto go like jet.Talk with morgan I think he says...are you rdy to go? also click on morgans profile and click ?

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
With daisy you date her till you reach certain relationship you have like 2 days a week,forgot which 2 days,with her mom go to gym and train with her,peek at her door,put magical wand in mailbox,for daisy dildo,big dildo,mom easier to do just go gym a lot,gift them expensive stuff(gold jewel,expensive cloths)
yep figured it out 1 of those days friday night worked for me no idea what the other one is

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
yep figured it out 1 of those days friday night worked for me no idea what the other one is
you can visit her at home too,I did her mom first was easiest,but checked on daisy too and spied on her,and sent her dildo's....slutty Daisy :)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
So is Carol dates bugged?
nope,someone sent me his save and finished them,her dates have to be excellent and need high relationship,if you having issues too,send me your save i'll finish them but she ain't coming back a virgin :)

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes