DekaPants

Feb 13, 2020
You'll see a sparkling thing,if you can't find it right click your save(not whole folder)7zip/winrar and attach it,i'll get it and save game,not gonna do your quests just gonna find it
I'm playing on Android. Can't do that bro. Maybe I'll try few more times. Can you tell me the specific area it is in? I mean which neighborhood location it is in?

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm playing on Android. Can't do that bro. Maybe I'll try few more times. Can you tell me the specific area it is in? I mean which neighborhood location it is in?
damm I dont play android but from where the guy told you is very close just search the trash bags not the trash cans,but 100% it's in that neighborhood,besides they ain't that big.If Symphony of the night is around he can answer better he plays android too(my mentor :) )

Reactions: DekaPants

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
anyone knows how to free the woman in yuri's basement during markus's quest to get the 25 pound weed?
click w to open cheat menu click on unlock character and walk through wall :),you can also use it to escape but don't rush threw stairs go slow if not you wont be able to use them

doctorp-2

Jun 3, 2020
Help wanted!
Soccer game at Martinia Institute - what are you supposed to do with the ball.... tried keeping the ball, run around until the timer ends but fail every time.....?!?!

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm doing Beth, Daisy and Carol missions, they are the only ones remaining
go to page 1 and check dating guide tells you answers for dating,sometimes girls will ask you stuff about them,there you will get right answers.Always go to most expensive places,always buy them the expensive stuff,start from hugging and work your way down,little by little,save before a date incase it doesn't go well and use the stop bar on your side to prevent you from cuming ,so you get the extra scenes,gives you more points

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Help wanted!
Soccer game at Martinia Institute - what are you supposed to do with the ball.... tried keeping the ball, run around until the timer ends but fail every time.....?!?!
stay away from them,try go as far you can,yeah sucks but once you get hang of it its easy,if you want use speed hack

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
when will next update come?
we just had update,if it takes as long as last one you'll want teach your kid's how to play,just play other games there's plenty,that's the trick play other games and when you look there's always an update.I play like 20+ games and never worry about updates they pop up when you less expect them

DekaPants

Feb 13, 2020
damm I dont play android but from where the guy told you is very close just search the trash bags not the trash cans,but 100% it's in that neighborhood,besides they ain't that big.If Symphony of the night is around he can answer better he plays android too(my mentor :) )
Thanks a lot bro. I found it. You have been really helpful to me. ☺. Do you recommend any more games like this? I've played some games though. 2D or 3D I play both games.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes