Dochar

Oct 13, 2019
when you changed your saves to a new version, you also moved the files?
config.rpgsave
global.rpgsave
After the update, I went through the main branch and saved it. Now I downloaded the new version, ran the prologue, and saved it so that a folder with saves appeared. Leave the game. and saves from the latest update version are attached to the save folder. But the game refuses to see these files. somehow. sorry for my bad English)) haha)

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Am I the only one not being able to play the game? In the sense that when I'm playing the game, I don't understand what my goddamn tasks are! I go on the phone to check the various quests but it isn't really telling me anything

Reactions: chicho1958

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Hey how do you use joiplay everytime i think it's set up I get a error. When trying to play the game?
Download the PC version and unzip it. Then open the app and select "+". Name the game and version. Then choose the" exe" and an icon. After that you can choose it and play

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
To all my Spanish speaking friends my posts are being deleited because goes against community standard,they say it's english only,so just send me a private message will help you that way.
A todos mis amigos hispanos me borraron mis ayudas porque dicen que tiene que ser en ingles,mandarme un mensaje por privado que seguire ayudando

Reactions: Darkwofl

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Am I the only one not being able to play the game? In the sense that when I'm playing the game, I don't understand what my goddamn tasks are! I go on the phone to check the various quests but it isn't really telling me anything
Not phone, Book of Face click ? and on school icon click ? also for school related quests

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Everything! I understood. I deleted the global file! I left only the save itself. stupid me what to do) Thanks)
check your save number then make a save on that slot,then just move your save into save folder and overwrite problem solved :)

Reactions: Dochar

doctorp-2

Jun 3, 2020
send me your save I'll pass it for you,just run away from them try go from corner to corner,never stop don't wait for them to come,if you could get pass some quests by not getting shot this one should be breeze in the park,Another thing I use a controller not mouse easier to move
Thanx again for your help, mate, but unfortunately it didn't help me enough... Anyway, I skipped the school part for now and are playing all the other alternatives - teachers, hospital and so on......

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanx again for your help, mate, but unfortunately it didn't help me enough... Anyway, I skipped the school part for now and are playing all the other alternatives - teachers, hospital and so on......
send me your save only that save not the whole folder,trust me some quests you gonna feel like pulling your hair,but ain't got that problem ain't no hair to pull :) That quest if I ain't mistaken has a follow up one after where you have to go find your cloths,I'll save in front of your cloth's so you don't miss scene

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Does anyone know who the next version will focus on?
They were having a poll and if I ain't mistaken was Maria/Amy,but to tell you the truth I rather have gang/main story/rather see MC and cristian in a ring beating the crap outta each other,rather see tyna training MC.Too many banging the girls MC need a rest and hopefully he doesn't throw some more side quests last one's were just waste time

SlumberingNaM

Aug 1, 2017
quick question:

Is sarah and eldest step sister f*ckable in this version? Saw some picture of them being penetrated by the mc in the game file but don't know if its the usual tease dream scenario or a actual one. Thanks for the answer in advance!

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes