chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'll send Symphony of the night a message,but he has the answer try scrolling some of his post,just click on his avatar and then messages,but i'll send him a message,if he ain't busy he'll help you

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Sending you the file....
Ok this is what I've seen,the school soccer game(just take 1 step forward and click on circle)Now here is where your game is fcked you didn't do daisy mom's switch burritos,Morgan's quest to steal the songs,gonna try fix those,jason you need tell him you want bang his mother,phil should've been done because you can stop sex bar from going up.The trick to this game is as soon you get a school person on face book do it till end,that way you not stuck with them,like you are now,gonna try fix those 2 daisy mom and morgan

Dochar

Oct 13, 2019
What the fuck is wrong with these images? why do I get errors ? I can't pass the quest where Maria is on TV because of this. PLZ help((

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i found the issue its the update patch from .78-.78.1
cool,if you stuck in game let me know,tip as soon you have guy/girl in book of face do all their quests,forget main story finish them,it's gonna be 1 less headache,but if you just want run threw game then don't do them.I have saves just about anywhere or close to people's quests let me know if you need help

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Sending you the file....
Ok here's the deal,this is my save doing Morgan quest at hospital,so you can get his songs and also meet daisy on sat at her house so you can switch burritos quest with her mom,the downside is that you gonna have to do quests from that point,the good part all girls done,hospital done,mechanic done,so pretty much is a straight forward,I also have save where you choose gang with all done so you decide sending you both saves

Reactions: SickleLove

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I finished all quests what about next update after
v0.7.8.1
we just had this update,my wild guess will be you gonna get married have 23 kids/13boys/10girls and 1 of them is gonna learn how to play so he can play next update,but hey that's my wild guess some people say I'm little crazy don't believe them I am 100% crazy.Now the truth don't know yet been going to discord daily and nothing yet,only thing I hear that polls chosen Maria/Amy will have their part,I just hope they add more content like gang fights/Tommy learning how to fight from Tyna/Tommy beating the crap outta Cristian/Tommy banging the rest of the girls he hasn't banged yet

• Haha
Reactions: MASHAWKY

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i found the issue its the update patch from .78-.78.1
What's the issue, did you sort it out?
Is it the iconset error you posted?

LINK
This is the information to update v0.7.8 to v0.7.8.1 I posted a while back, as it regards to what version of the game your are using. The compress or FULL.
Follow the instructions and you will not get the iconset error, this happens when you use the wrong patch.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
There is a scene where Daisy has sex with her father?!
yes,and Symphony of the night told me,it's on left side school inside yard,buuuuut don't know when it happens,buuuut only time he goes to school is when Daisy invites him to go watch her cheer leading and that scene has to be when Daisy mom ask MC to bring her the packages from car to inside school yard,haven't gotten to that scene yet but getting there and will confirm,because after you give her the packages the event starts,and also in halftime when MC switches packages so there only 2 possibilities,before and middle halftime,after that it's all straight forward.So if you missed that scene and want to know where Daisy is,just after that event or days after that event ,even after you done game just go school and before entering look left side you'll see daisy standing there alone.Will post after I find out.Started from start because wanted to see if anymore bugs,doing Pam,Nadine,Beth and Phil because I like to get rid of them so I don't have to do them later,then I concentrate on game and also the more girls you done the more you bang at the party symphony said you can bang 8-9 and also gonna save there because my save is in spanish and this one gonna be in english aaaaand symphony of the night wanted to know what will happen if you let cristian and his buddy bang Sarah,some people just do that for the scene but end up saving her,not me gonna see till the end what happens,I can always go back to save,there 4 scenes in the party,symphon of the night posted them if you did certain things but it all has to do with the drinks,throw it away,switch,drink it.I done the game this run threw just to check other stuff.

ios123

Oct 26, 2017
yes,and Symphony of the night told me,it's on left side school inside yard,buuuuut don't know when it happens,buuuut only time he goes to school is when Daisy invites him to go watch her cheer leading and that scene has to be when Daisy mom ask MC to bring her the packages from car to inside school yard,haven't gotten to that scene yet but getting there and will confirm,because after you give her the packages the event starts,and also in halftime when MC switches packages so there only 2 possibilities,before and middle halftime,after that it's all straight forward.So if you missed that scene and want to know where Daisy is,just after that event or days after that event ,even after you done game just go school and before entering look left side you'll see daisy standing there alone.
I think that girl is another girl right, a long hair girl

doctorp-2

Jun 3, 2020
Ok here's the deal,this is my save doing Morgan quest at hospital,so you can get his songs and also meet daisy on sat at her house so you can switch burritos quest with her mom,the downside is that you gonna have to do quests from that point,the good part all girls done,hospital done,mechanic done,so pretty much is a straight forward,I also have save where you choose gang with all done so you decide sending you both saves
Thanx, man....though I'm still wondering what the deal was with that soccer game....!?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes