Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
To all my Spanish speaking friends my posts are being deleited because goes against community standard,they say it's english only,so just send me a private message will help you that way.
A todos mis amigos hispanos me borraron mis ayudas porque dicen que tiene que ser en ingles,mandarme un mensaje por privado que seguire ayudando
They also deleted my posts, just when I was just starting to write in Spanish.

Reactions: chicho1958

doctorp-2

Jun 3, 2020
send me your save only that save not the whole folder,trust me some quests you gonna feel like pulling your hair,but ain't got that problem ain't no hair to pull :) That quest if I ain't mistaken has a follow up one after where you have to go find your cloths,I'll save in front of your cloth's so you don't miss scene
Sending you the file....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Expired ID at the age of 18...

It would be great if the hospital director pegged the MC with a strap on...the scene feels empty otherwise.

Last edited:

Dochar

Oct 13, 2019
What the fuck is wrong with these images? why do I get errors ? I can't pass the quest where Maria is on TV because of this.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How can I do that party mission ?How can I save Sarah?
the main things are,when cristian goes in the bathroom,click on door,2nd when daisy is with you run to the kitchen and switch drinks,meanwhile if you have done girls you can bag them,or talk with phil and guess who's boobies they are,or help jason with a date.I have a save there in party with all girls done you can bang up to 8-9

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes