doctorp-2

Jun 3, 2020
stay away from them,try go as far you can,yeah sucks but once you get hang of it its easy,if you want use speed hack
Thanx, but tried that now, to keep the ball away from them and at the same time keeping distance as far as possible.... but it doesn't seem to work ..... fails every time... i've managed to keep the ball all the time many times now - but still no success - is there some other thing you have to do or what ?!?!

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks a lot bro. I found it. You have been really helpful to me. ☺. Do you recommend any more games like this? I've played some games though. 2D or 3D I play both games.
There's quite a bit of games,but don't know if they for andriod,just try find 1 of my posts,I posted games I play

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanx, but tried that now, to keep the ball away from them and at the same time keeping distance as far as possible.... but it doesn't seem to work ..... fails every time... i've managed to keep the ball all the time many times now - but still no success - is there some other thing you have to do or what ?!?!
send me your save I'll pass it for you,just run away from them try go from corner to corner,never stop don't wait for them to come,if you could get pass some quests by not getting shot this one should be breeze in the park,Another thing I use a controller not mouse easier to move

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yeahhh forgot to tell you mmmmmm......dam these are tough to say...but gotta say it....I took her virginity(both). I'ma good guy but when they just open their legs or show me that butt it's just too much gotta bang them. So if she tells you she still a virgin dump her she lying.Let me know if you need help with more girls.....upps I mean with game :)

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2019
Anyone looks for Android version I recommend using JoiPlay it's much better than any port I used the main reason is you can map the buttons so you can but W in one of them plus you can switch between click or controller
Hey how do you use joiplay everytime i think it's set up I get a error. When trying to play the game?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
View attachment 846448
How do I get her scene? Or does anyone have a save for this scene?
That's pink weed quest line.1st=you need do markus quest line/2nd outside your home at 9pm make left keep going left till you see group 3,talk to all 3/3rd go to old quarter and bottom left you see him getting bj(lucky fcker)he'll tell you to distribute some weed for him/4th everytime you do 1 quest he'll give you 1 pink weed/finish all his quests 1 of those delivery's is that quest/once you done with all his quests he sell pink weed/5th go back 9pm to where you talked to the 3 people you see 1 of them there,invite her then be a gentleman and take her home,you got like 3-4 scenes with her,also once you drop her make a right and into antenna building and go up the stairs you'll get scene there,if you don't get any scene just try different time

Reactions: f4f4

Dray

Aug 24, 2017
That's pink weed quest line.1st=you need do markus quest line/2nd outside your home at 9pm make left keep going left till you see group 3,talk to all 3/3rd go to old quarter and bottom left you see him getting bj(lucky fcker)he'll tell you to distribute some weed for him/4th everytime you do 1 quest he'll give you 1 pink weed/finish all his quests 1 of those delivery's is that quest/once you done with all his quests he sell pink weed/5th go back 9pm to where you talked to the 3 people you see 1 of them there,invite her then be a gentleman and take her home,you got like 3-4 scenes with her,also once you drop her make a right and into antenna building and go up the stairs you'll get scene there,if you don't get any scene just try different time
Thanks for the help.

Reactions: chicho1958
Aug 15, 2019
I recommend you guys switch to using as it can play most MV pc games on android with save backup.

Android Port: v0.7.8.1 with PC Cheat Mod (unofficial)

See this post for untouched version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Features:
  1. Toggle gamepad (bottom right of screen)
  2. Toggle default touch controls (one finger touch for select;two finger touch for cancel/menu)
  3. Quick access to phone ( bottom right of screen)
  4. PC Cheat Mod added
View attachment 585099

Download Link:
MEGA
Saves cannot be backup at the moment. You cannot copy them from PC to android or vice-versa.
This is due to the way MV engine deploys its android version in standard browser.
This is the game engine problem, so not my fault.
Thanks bro for the android import.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
thanks man really helpful appreciated :) you definitely know your way around this new revamp lol ty
I started again to check for bugs and to have saves in various points of game,some people download saves from page 1 and some of them are corrupt or bugged

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes