chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I think that girl is another girl right, a long hair girl
Nope it's daisy I seen the picture,but getting very close,I'm almost at party wanted to save there because my other save was in spanish that way have 2 saves,should get to daisy soon was doing all other girls just finished them,because the more you have done the more you bang at party,and also this time gonna let cristian bang sarah have to check something for Symphony of the night but gonna save before so I can always go back.I'll post when daddy bangs Daisy there's only 2 options before game and half time because that's only time MC has free roaming

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanx, man....though I'm still wondering what the deal was with that soccer game....!?
When you start to play just move forward and click that circle on ground that's all you gotta do,and ain't gonna tell you what happens after I want you to enjoy the game and not fun when you know what's gonna happen :)

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
I'm a new player been following walkthrough on you tube by Harem Hero Always that says 0.7.8, I'm currently at the seen were the guy almost raped Jet and I myself almost got raped but was saved got me thinking :WeSmart: this is fishy so I looked at the images and I saw a very disturbing scene were MC actually got raped at the park :oops: my question is, can I prevent that from happening because I also read a few comments on page 200+ that spoke about that scene but couldn't find anything else :( too each his own but I preferably wouldn't mind keeping my MC's ass cheeks intact, pure and untouched thank you.:cry:

Reactions: chicho1958

Scoblowerk

Dec 21, 2018
can anyone share me the folder > img > "system" png files? just downloaded such a big file but can't even start the game..
seems missing alot picture files such like : balloon.png, state.png etc
Gratitude

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucifer000

MonarchFucker

Jan 22, 2019
What's the issue, did you sort it out?
Is it the iconset error you posted?

LINK
This is the information to update v0.7.8 to v0.7.8.1 I posted a while back, as it regards to what version of the game your are using. The compress or FULL.
Follow the instructions and you will not get the iconset error, this happens when you use the wrong patch.
No man I'm still getting issues!
Can you explain them plz..

Nooder41

Nov 2, 2019
So how do you access your phone on android? I know i can save by using two finger tap on screen but i dont know how to use items or even take out my phone. Anyone playing this on android that can help??

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
So the gallery dont have all scenes can we expect updates on it thx
that questions answer would most likly be in gallery mod forum,but if I recall the guy was working on it because of the 7.8.1 update,but that was some time back 1-2 weeks back

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
So how do you access your phone on android? I know i can save by using two finger tap on screen but i dont know how to use items or even take out my phone. Anyone playing this on android that can help??
it depends on which mod you're playing...if you're playing on joiplay first touch the upper arrow and tap on the keyboard then tap on the down arrow and tap on W

Aug 15, 2019
What do you do after Morgan tells you about the fight? MC goes home changes then goes to the living room, then a cutscene with MC checking out the maid. After the cutscene finishes. I go to the book face it tells me " go to your room and change your clothes". For some reason I can't go upstairs so now I'm lost on what to do can anyone help?

Reactions: chicho1958
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes