Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi guys, i'm New here and want to ask for some help. I'm playing the Android version of the game and i can't enter in the bathroom to get Maria's Key. The Door simply won't open. Can anyone gelo me please?

View attachment 850964
That is a bug the dev fixed.
Re-download the android port but don't uninstall your previous. Just install the new apk overwriting old. If you do not, your saves will be lost. Once install, load save and it should work as normal.

I might not update the android port again as the dev seem to be copy/paste events from old version and renaming the pictures(this is just my opinion as this is what I am seeing). As this will work fine for PC, it does not for android(internal) when the call is made for pictures but the name is capitalize(changed). That's why it had so much whatsapp event error in previous port, I had to manually find and rename. To much work to update multiple times because of errors, to be honest.

I recommend everyone switch to using , you can easily copy fix to phone and backup save without having to re-download anything.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
There is a scene where Daisy has sex with her father?!
Just got to that part,is not Daisy, it's Hannah,you see first scene when Daisy mom ask you to get the packages,instead doing that walk to left side school you see Daisy dad with hannah,then when you have to switch the packages go there again before switching the packages and you see the scene Daisy dad banging Hannah

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I still don't get it, the main campaign is over and so are they, so do I need to wait for the next update or do they show up or do I need to do something?
they don't show up anymore after you gave them the goodnight,that's end update

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
can anybody upload their copy of IconSet.png please my game seems to be missing this file
go to page 1,download update patch,when you go to Mega you'll see 2 folders,top folder is for compressed version,bottom folder is for full version that you downloaded from here

SlumberingNaM

Aug 1, 2017
been playing the game on JoiPlay android.

Joiplay has an update today and it seems it took away the cheat function of the game (only on this game tried on others and cheat still works) i'm not really a techy guy so any idea how to restore it?

Reactions: Kenuichi

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
been playing the game on JoiPlay android.

Joiplay has an update today and it seems it took away the cheat function of the game (only on this game tried on others and cheat still works) i'm not really a techy guy so any idea how to restore it?
Right now i'm using Gamepad which is an android app who mimics a gamepad and i can use it to open the phone with W but yeah...I'd like to know how to restore it as well

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
totally broken compression file for pc has no game .exe file in it :/
Did you even extract the rar file?
My eyes must be totally broken because I'm seeing the "Game.exe" clearly in the folder.

Image below is the compressed version, I just now downloaded and extracted.
It shows the "Game.exe" is in the compression and nothing is broken.

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

Lucifer000

Mar 20, 2018
mozhet kto nibud' podskazat' vo skol'ko chasov nuzhno vernut'sya domoy chtoby spalit' Laura podskazhite pozhaluysta plis ???????????? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes