RageKage

Aug 8, 2016
I'm getting a bug with Sarah's nude dancing scene, itll start but itll freeze right at the very beginning. Anything i can do for this?

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
i just realized that my game says 7.8 and not 7.8.1 after i downloaded the patch does that mean its not installed right?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i just realized that my game says 7.8 and not 7.8.1 after i downloaded the patch does that mean its not installed right?
The version number (basically a picture) wasn't updated in the latest update. So it will still say 7.8.

So once you install the correct patch and the game loads up fine. Ignore it saying v0.7.8.
It is indeed updated to v0.7.8.1

Reactions: H2R

kartal06

Oct 3, 2018
SoTN cheat mod for PC: v0.7.8.1
Don't use mod with any new update or you will get bugs. Use only for specified version.

Any cheat suggestions to add, let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install instructions:
Please read the features list to know what is included in mod.
  1. Download the mod zip file attach to post below.
  2. Copy the mod zip file to game directory (where Game.exe is located).
  3. Right click and extract the PC Cheat mod zip in the game directory. (It MUST ask to overwrite some files, click yes).
  4. Load up game and when in game press W (Phone) to see the cheat menu (Shown in picture below).
  5. Still getting problems? - Check the detail install instructions here with image.

View attachment 719367

Other mods:
  1. Android Port
  2. Android Port with PC Cheat Mod (MOD)
  3. Compressed PC version
not work

kuroinokenshi

Aug 20, 2017
Hello, I have a small bug in the android version that does not let me move forward, when I want to send the message to amy says that images are missing, could someone help me in case I should delete and install again?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hello, I have a small bug in the android version that does not let me move forward, when I want to send the message to amy says that images are missing, could someone help me in case I should delete and install again?
Did you re-download the updated version, that fixes the whatsapp messages? If not, re-download and install without uninstalling previous version to keep saves.

Edit: if you're still getting problems, feel free to pm me

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
You need the updated version but you will need to uninstall your version now and reinstall the updated version.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
You need the updated version but you will need to uninstall your version now and reinstall the updated version.
No, do not uninstall. If you are using v0.7.8.1, then just install the update without uninstalling to keep saves.
Only uninstall previous if you're using v0.7.5 and below

If they are getting the whatsapp error, most likely they are using v0.7.8.1, I hope :unsure:.
I really recommend everyone switch to .

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes