Dochar

Oct 13, 2019
I understand that when the hero moves to a new house then access to the computer is lost?) And this makes it impossible to create a profile in the social network? And it's impossible to complete some quests on this, right?)

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
It helps I started playing but when I receive the messages I get this fix or it cannot be played on Android thanks View attachment 855172 View attachment 855173
You have the old version. Re-download the updated version.
I highly recommend everyone switch to using to play on android with the pc version, instead of using the port.

Davobm16

Oct 12, 2020
You have the old version. Re-download the updated version.
I highly recommend everyone switch to using to play on android with the pc version, instead of using the port.
Thank you but that's the only one I found you would know where I can find something more the joiplay as you use greetings

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thank you but that's the only one I found you would know where I can find something more the joiplay as you use greetings
I'm not sure what you are asking. But assume you mean, some alternative than the Joiplay?
Sorry, but I only know about joiplay emulator because it has great support. Sadly, my android port is the only alternative I know.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Saame here, cannot find the guy with pink weed. Now showing any thing to do in Markus arc. Please Help Me
Look for My New life Revamp walkthrough on youtube look for Harem Hero playlist its a full game walkthrough oh its missing the scene were Daisy dad fuqs Hannah when you go to the game with her follow this guide for that scene ( Just got to that part,is not Daisy, it's Hannah,you see first scene when Daisy mom ask you to get the packages,instead doing that walk to left side school you see Daisy dad with hannah,then when you have to switch the packages go there again before switching the packages and you see the scene Daisy dad banging Hannah)

Mar 5, 2018
Is there something wrong with the mega download? A lot of images seem to be missing.

never mind im a fucking idiot because the patch isnt in the main download.

Last edited:

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
hello fellow members i haven't started this game yet but played the older version and loved it. i just have one question in terms of content and story did this one got past the older version?

Reactions: chicho1958

kiryuziryu

Jun 2, 2017
Need a proper quest tab. Its so hard to know what to do next. Plus interaction between character can only be done during class break previous game before remake seem more better from my personal base experience.

Reactions: chicho1958
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes