Shenely

Aug 13, 2018
So when I download 7.8 full it runs just fine. The video of Sarah dancing in the newgame/continue/options menu works. As soon as I use anything SotN made, either the update patch, or the cheat mod, the opening video of sarah dancing has basically become a slide show. I am also assuming this will have repercussions later on my gameplay, as it really seems to cause terrible slowdown and stuttering.

Any advice?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
So when I download 7.8 full it runs just fine. The video of Sarah dancing in the newgame/continue/options menu works. As soon as I use anything SotN made, either the update patch, or the cheat mod, the opening video of sarah dancing has basically become a slide show. I am also assuming this will have repercussions later on my gameplay, as it really seems to cause terrible slowdown and stuttering.

Any advice?
Advice: Use search next time and please kindly don't blame me.
Shenely that has nothing to do with me :rolleyes:. That's the dev settings conflicting for outdated/changing plugins.

To fix, delete the global.rpgsave in save folder (or delete everything in save folder)

I don't understand why everyone is always so quick to blame me :devilish::devilish:.
A simple search in the thread can solve nearly 90% of these kind of questions.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Alright I'll look for it. And I found that statuettes. I was searching on the wrong locations. Thanks for the help.
That's probably the easiest quest because on all Nadine takes you there,and the chinese guy tells you he threw it away close by,for me the most annoying was the hospital where you had do over 50,but trick to that one was play with time cheat and the old man in hospital is me in the future :) just bring me some whisky and a cigar and you can bang my wife,but she ain't gonna look like that one,she'll probably remove her denture to blow you off :)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Shenely that has nothing to do with me :rolleyes:. That's the dev settings conflicting for outdated/changing plugins.

To fix, delete the global.rpgsave in save folder (or delete everything in save folder)

I don't understand why everyone is always so quick to blame me :devilish::devilish:.
Yeah like you charging them or something. They don't even appreciate what you do and for free.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Yeah like you charging them or something. They don't even appreciate what you do and for free.
I don't mind. Anyone can make these mods.
Just don't understand why I am being blame lately for bugs/problems that is not my fault.
And simple simple things to.

Shenely

Aug 13, 2018

To be perfectly fair, it was a fresh install and the save folder did not exist until your update file titled "full version" created it. Sooo... it kinda is your fault? Its not a big deal, and I appreciate all you do, but I feel this is misdirected. If its a known issue, why even have the global.rpgsave included in your update download? Or have the info about deleting global.rpgsave on the post with the update download or the post with the mod? This site is not known for its robust search feature, and when you have a nebulous issue like the framerate slowdown of a movie, it can be very hard to know which terms to use in a search

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
To be perfectly fair, it was a fresh install and the save folder did not exist until your update file titled "full version" created it. Sooo... it kinda is your fault? Its not a big deal, and I appreciate all you do, but I feel this is misdirected. If its a known issue, why even have the global.rpgsave included in your update download? Or have the info about deleting global.rpgsave on the post with the update download or the post with the mod? This site is not known for its robust search feature, and when you have a nebulous issue like the framerate slowdown of a movie, it can be very hard to know which terms to use in a search
Maybe its the dev. fault?
Why should it be my problem to do that?

1. That is what the dev. updated. He included/excluded the file not me.
  2. Use stuttering or similar words in the thread and change search settings to show recent post when search. I understand, some terms are hard to think about, unless you know key words. Still doesn't warrant being directed as the cause of the problem. That file is a problem since way back.
  3. I don't see how I'm responsible for fixing any of the game problems or to keep posting fixes information for the creator's bugs. Maybe this information is on his patreon or discord?

Last edited:

BDI

May 23, 2017
To be honest, in a fresh install the save folder does not exist until you make your first save.I think that he was talking about and to those people that have played the game before and have transferred their old folder to the new game in order to continue where they left off in the previous game.

manziii

Oct 10, 2020
hej guys my game missing image its telling me that im missing laura086.png !! even if i restart or press retry can anybody help ?

Zagi4

Nov 1, 2017
I recommend you guys switch to using as it can play most MV pc games on android with save backup.

Android Port v0.7.8.1 (unofficial)
NEW GAME START REQUIRED, UNINSTALL PREVIOUS

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
See this post for modded version with PC Cheats.

Features:
Includes the .
Tutorial event fix.

Default touch controls :
  1. one finger touch for select
  2. two finger touch for cancel/menu

Download:
MEGA
Saves cannot be backup at the moment. You cannot copy them from PC to android or vice-versa.
This is due to the way MV engine deploys its android version in standard browser.
This is the game engine problem, so not my fault.
the only problem is that the game folder is hidden and therefore joiplay cannot see the game in any way ..

Dochar

Oct 13, 2019
I understand that when the hero moves to a new house then access to the computer is lost?) And this makes it impossible to create a profile in the social network? And it's impossible to complete some quests on this, right?)

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
the only problem is that the game folder is hidden and therefore joiplay cannot see the game in any way ..
Joiplay is an emulator that emulates pc games, mv game engine being one of them. Therefore you have to use the pc game with Joiplay. Not the android version, that would defeat the purpose of Joiplay.

Read Joiplay instructions and use the pc version of the game. It should work just fine. Joiplay runs this game well.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Question: is it possible to get Isabel (the maid) before the father comes back from the trip or is it once shes caught even if we defend her she is no more available? :unsure:

Reactions: chicho1958
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes