ExSaiga

Sep 30, 2018
I recommend you guys switch to using and not use this android port.
Joiplay can play most MV pc games on android with save backup using the pc version of the game.

Android Port: v0.7.8.1 with PC Cheat Mod (unofficial)

See this post for untouched version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Features:
  1. Toggle gamepad (bottom right of screen)
  2. Toggle default touch controls (one finger touch for select;two finger touch for cancel/menu)
  3. Quick access to phone ( bottom right of screen)
  4. PC Cheat Mod added
View attachment 585099

Download Link:
MEGA
Saves cannot be backup at the moment. You cannot copy them from PC to android or vice-versa.
This is due to the way MV engine deploys its android version in standard browser.
This is the game engine problem, so not my fault.
i cant update my 7.5 to 7.8 i mean i cant overwrite install it says that apk has the same package installer

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Can i take my save from 0.7.5 version to the 0.7.8 version?
yes,just make sure there's a save in slot your save is,example if your save is 1 make sure there's a save in that slot then just put yours and overwrite it,what I usually do I save in all 24 slots that way no worries which save I want to pass over,so start a new game and on first chance you get just make 24 saves,then just pass your saves over and overwrite.

Rawasatredyh

Apr 27, 2020
I recommend you guys switch to using and not use this android port.
Joiplay can play most MV pc games on android with save backup using the pc version of the game.

Android Port: v0.7.8.1 with PC Cheat Mod (unofficial)

See this post for untouched version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Features:
  1. Toggle gamepad (bottom right of screen)
  2. Toggle default touch controls (one finger touch for select;two finger touch for cancel/menu)
  3. Quick access to phone ( bottom right of screen)
  4. PC Cheat Mod added
View attachment 585099

Download Link:
MEGA
Saves cannot be backup at the moment. You cannot copy them from PC to android or vice-versa.
This is due to the way MV engine deploys its android version in standard browser.
This is the game engine problem, so not my fault.

The images of rachel and brenda are missing in the book of faces, is there a way to fix it?

BDI

May 23, 2017
yes,just make sure there's a save in slot your save is,example if your save is 1 make sure there's a save in that slot then just put yours and overwrite it,what I usually do I save in all 24 slots that way no worries which save I want to pass over,so start a new game and on first chance you get just make 24 saves,then just pass your saves over and overwrite.
You know that you can change the number of the save to fit your personal saves, don't you?

Reactions: chicho1958
Mar 27, 2019
is there a full walkthrough for this game yet or is it trial and error or do you just use the question mark button and go... I know from past game releases that the question mark gets you help .... but was hoping for a walkthrough or guide .... the first my new life game had a walkthrough guide to help players with the game but the revamp game added a question mark button for help but it gives very little info for a help button... not like having a guide ...with a guide at least you don't get lost trying to find out where you are at in game...with a button it just tells you where to go or what to do...

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i cant update my 7.5 to 7.8 i mean i cant overwrite install it says that apk has the same package installer
New gameplay is required unfortunately, due to my fault; lost of android studio key. So uninstall previous and install new update, this will cause you to lost save.
Or to prevent any future problems, don't use the android port. Switch to using joiplay emulator with pc version on your android device, saves can be backup and transfer to pc to play or vice-versa.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes