ka1to

Jan 26, 2018
Unofficial patch to bring v0.7.8 up to v0.7.8.1

ONLY USE ONE ZIP
Extract to where "Game.exe" is located.
LINK

If you downloaded the MAIN PAGE version , then download FULL version zip from the link above
This means that your game directory "www/img/pictures" has files with the format/extensions as: .rgmvp
e.g. laura063.rgmvp

If you downloaded the Compressed version, then download Compress zip from the link above
This means that your game directory "www/img/pictures" has files with the format/extensions as: .png
e.g. laura063.png
Hey I just got stuck ... with a error something about img/picture/laura086.png not showing...it asks about retry I did but its still stuck... need a little help please
You can try the above

Mar 27, 2019
You can try the above
I will try the link I also noticed in img/picture/ folder of my game I am missing laura063 -laura129 I have laura001 up to laura062 then it goes to laura130-148 then skips to 161-207 skips again to laura255 so far Laura is the only error I have come across

ka1to

Jan 26, 2018
I will try the link I also noticed in img/picture/ folder of my game I am missing laura063 -laura129 I have laura001 up to laura062 then it goes to laura130-148 then skips to 161-207 skips again to laura255 so far Laura is the only error I have come across
Yeah, the patch covers all of it, you won't have any problems after installing the patch.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Does anyone know whats the difference in in telling the truth or the lie about the family to DR. Robson at Nesrot club? :unsure: I did find that this was asked before but I just can not find the answer to it.o_O

Reactions: chicho1958

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
mod shows you her old sex scenes from the previous game aka my new life original. so unless beggar pulls a fuckery stunt reuses her scenes amy will probably get new scenes and story
:cautious::cry: 7.8.1 is my 1st time playing I already beat the game but was on my 2nd run with patch installed for new scenes but it would seem there only image gallery by your account. :( Thanks for the heads up so no sex with Amy or Sarah on the revamp only the original (y)

Mar 27, 2019
I need help with PARTY WALK-THROUGHMade by KertugIn Tom's house.
1.First talk with Charles and he tells you about a tinymon card, walk outside the house to the front yard, you will see with the shining stars where the card is.Go back inside and give the card to Charles.
2.To unlock Sarah's HJ and BJ scene follow the next steps:
3.Go to the top floor, enter the room to meet Tom's sister, continue to bring her drinks until unlock herscene.
4.When you give her the first drink talk to her again for the second,
5.when you finish to mix the second drink the scene with Sarah and Christian talking into the kitchen starts, after the talk go fast upstairs and click on the door of the bathroom, to lock Christian inside,
6. then go to the top floor to give the second drink to Tom's sister.
7.After the scene with Rachel (do not try to find Christian's staff you can't),
8.go again to top floor and talk to Tom's sister, go and make her the third drink, when you give her the drink, enjoy.
9.After the scene choose whatever girl you want to make a drink, it doesn't matter, after the mixing of the drink the contest continues and Daisy is approaching you, watch the last scenes of the party and enjoy Sarah.
10.That's it, after that continue the game and ignore the hint to delete the photos in Christian's house after completing Mrs Turner quest. This update ends here.

I did the first talked to charles and got the tinymon card returned it to him then went to toms sisters room talked to her once then again got a scene...it says something about bring tom sister drinks but where? I don't see her on the first or second floor and the third floor has her room and bathroom but can't enter her room a second time .. I think I am stuck...can't trigger sarah and chistian talk...

• Thinking Face

PCP20

Sep 21, 2017
I may be projecting since she is best girl, but does it feel like Maria is being built up as the MC's endgame, as it were? More than anyone their relationship seems the most developed and interesting. I swear that idiot better wife her up by the end. lol

Javier841120

Oct 5, 2020
Hi, I got to the part of the game where I have my new house and Dr. Robson and Maria and their daughters moved in with me, I want to know if there are more interactions with them or it ends there until another update. thanks

PCP20

Sep 21, 2017
That's currently the end. Yeah, to be honest it was a little abrupt since it introduced a new mechanic and I was expecting a bit more to happen with Maria given you almost died, but she is getting an update so here's hoping.

Reactions: Javier841120

PCP20

Sep 21, 2017
What is the best gang to get involve with?
There's not much content after the decision so it's hard to say. Make your decision based on what you've seen in the story thus far or who you want to fuck most, I guess.

I went Hornets. I want to bang Lady X but Warren/Dad are fucking ruthlessly evil and planning to frame/kill Best Girl (Maria) so they gotta go.

• Thinking Face

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
What is the best gang to get involve with?
Just keep that save,in case you wanna go back,every one has different choices.I choose the russian because they friends with hornets and because no girl died.Depending gang you choose 1 girl dies.Wrecker posted who dies depending who you choose

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Does anyone know whats the difference in in telling the truth or the lie about the family to DR. Robson at Nesrot club? :unsure: I did find that this was asked before but I just can not find the answer to it.o_O
Depends how you working your Karma,wanna be a good kid tell her the truth,you wanna be a sob well lie to her..besides can't tell you more because I would spoil your game and I rather you find out,spoiling games not my thing

Reactions: krys69

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hi, I got to the part of the game where I have my new house and Dr. Robson and Maria and their daughters moved in with me, I want to know if there are more interactions with them or it ends there until another update. thanks
That's the end,but you still have 3 new side quests,cats,Markus and lady infront amelia supermarket

Reactions: Javier841120
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes