Mar 27, 2019
got a question about the gangs or crime bosses... Where can I find the gang break down ... I saw on here some people said someone broke down the gang list ... but I didn't see a link to go to read about the gangs ... I have discovered so far 1. warren where your dad works 2.russians nina i think 3.the guy that asked you to trade package for tinymon cards 4 triads just now ...I have read that I will have to choose one of the gangs but which one to pick I don't know yet not sure how much more of the game I have to play .... In the old my new life game I used russians and the tinymon card guy.. have not tried warrens or the chineese yet ...just wordered what kind of impact gang choice is in the revamp game...

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
Well there's also other options,I have save at party(for people who need from there) you can bang like all girls who quests you've done,I banged Carol,Sandra,Brenda,Pam,Natalie) ate Toms sis pussy,got hand job from girl with Tyna,finished Phils tits photo shots,did all tinymon,helped Jason with his date,did all that then you can decide if you want save sarah or let christian and his buddy bang her or get dick slapped by christian,but the thing is that I cheated I had drinks already in inventory,so didn't need to refill.
how to alter your save to have the drinks?
como alteraste tu partida para tener ya las bebidas?

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
how to alter your save to have the drinks?
como alteraste tu partida para tener ya las bebidas?
follow the folders put both plugins inside plugins folder,then the mvplugin patcher and the plugins patch go where the exe game file is,click on mvplugin patcher and you see window pop up and dissapear,now delete mvpatcher and plugin patcher,ONLY leave the 2 plugins in plugin folder don't touch those,in game click 1 you see window top left pop up,go to items and give yourself what ever you need(drinks) they are the ones that say pineapple and rum,rum and coke those they have 2 words,I gave myself 10 drinks each yeah yeah I know I'm greedy but never know when gonna get abooty call :)

Reactions: Darkwofl
Mar 27, 2019
anybody know the break down of the gangs .... like the who lives and who dies kind of thing...I am at the point where you have to choose a gang ... it is very hard to pick one over the other... because I like three of the gangs so far...

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
why whenever I put the update for 7.8.1 I get an error img / system / iconset ?
DO NOT DOWNLOAD UPDATE that says 7.8.1 download the other one next to it from Symphony of the night,just download it and overwrite,make sure you pick the right one there's 2 version 1 is for compressed download the other is for full game

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
anybody know the break down of the gangs .... like the who lives and who dies kind of thing...I am at the point where you have to choose a gang ... it is very hard to pick one over the other... because I like three of the gangs so far...
Look for wrecker post,and also dont overwrite that save in case you want choose another gang

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah, why is there an error for update 7.8.1 failure to load img/system/iconset.png ?

fucking even the update is bugged
you downloaded wrong update,download the one from Symphony of the night,also doesn't hurt to read which version you using because there's 2 downloads 1 for compressed version and the full version,that's why you screwed up

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
im stuck with pam i bought the weed and went the 4 times but it still says i should buy wed and go there when i already did carol and with carol she is stuck infront of the bathroom for 3 days now need help

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah, why is there an error for update 7.8.1 failure to load img/system/iconset.png ?

fucking even the update is bugged
I think you and others downloaded the android update and not the PC one.
Pick the "Update patch" that's on the far right and it will take you to the post with mega link and get that one.
I did that before my self and once I got the correct one everything worked correctly. :unsure: (y)

-Chaosboy-

Nov 20, 2019
why cannt fuck with mom or sister like the others? and will be future update pregnancy system?
Did you download the incest patch? I'm not that far yet so I don't know if they get to penis in vagina/bumhole sex, but I've done everything else but that so far, at least with Sarah haha

Mar 27, 2019
Look for wrecker post,and also dont overwrite that save in case you want choose another gang
I have looked for wrecker post using the search forums but just about all of the post deal with a error or missing files not any thing to do with gang break down ... found one post about what number in the save edit online is for each gang but not the break down of each gang.... I am looking for the gang where nobody dies I think it is the russians or triads .... In the old my new life gangs were 1.warrens 2 hornets 3.russians 4.triads.... I used hornets or russians in the old game it had no deaths with the choice of which gang you pick...but the revamp I don't know which gang to pick

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I have looked for wrecker post using the search forums but just about all of the post deal with a error or missing files not any thing to do with gang break down ... found one post about what number in the save edit online is for each gang but not the break down of each gang.... I am looking for the gang where nobody dies I think it is the russians or triads .... In the old my new life gangs were 1.warrens 2 hornets 3.russians 4.triads.... I used hornets or russians in the old game it had no deaths with the choice of which gang you pick...but the revamp I don't know which gang to pick
I have the russians because they friends with hornets(necstor) triads someone dies just can't pinpoint it and besides when I talked with her she was very bossy and a bitch,gentlemen didn't even look that way because just want to feed cristian to the sharks after I beat the crap outta him,hornets because they didn't seem friendly with the russians,but when I choose russians they did seem friendly and didn't see anyone die.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes