chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
ok i fixed carol bug but still stuck with pam can anyone help me please?
Pam is bugged too banged her and natalie so many times that they can't walk for a week and still couldn't get all content unlocked,but I did get all content unlocked on Bob the babysitter(had to play with variables)Still trying to get Daisy too,working on her right now,cheated the first run not this one

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
everyone know how to continue debie milf (front of amaria market) mission? i just talk to her and she dissappear
she there same hour different day,but if you started new game you can only talk to her a few times,then you'll get a message saying you need a car(Warren buy you one but way way way way further in game)If I was you ignore this side quest till you have the car

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Can someone help me, I'm playing the mobile version, but in Nadine's quest, when it is to find her at the door at 4:00 in the morning, the game seems to be a bug, because there is no continuity, someone who has played the mobile version can you help me?

Ps: I have the Windows version too, but it didn't give me this bug. Help please.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
My bad forgot girl name that.s always with Pam,but still you won't get the complete thing.Hope Bon fixes it in next update
So its a known issue then?. the cause i see her in school now but her book of faces pf is still saying the same thing

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

dxbloodz

Jun 25, 2018
I downloaded the e compress version. And try to use thw joiplay emulator app on Android but no exe files appear. Anyone know the solution?

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
she there same hour different day,but if you started new game you can only talk to her a few times,then you'll get a message saying you need a car(Warren buy you one but way way way way further in game)If I was you ignore this side quest till you have the car
Since I finish the main quests first and moved out of the house already, nadine's quest that tell me to go to my room seem to be bugged, is there a fix or wait for update?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Since I finish the main quests first and moved out of the house already, nadine's quest that tell me to go to my room seem to be bugged, is there a fix or wait for update?
When I finish the game will post my save with all done,just checking for bugs,still havent chosen gang but by tomorrow or sunday should be done,taking longer than usual because I play other games and had 2 updates for my fav games,but by sunday should have all done

Reactions: gdpe359

Asakura15

Feb 18, 2019
Did you download the incest patch? I'm not that far yet so I don't know if they get to penis in vagina/bumhole sex, but I've done everything else but that so far, at least with Sarah haha
im already download incest path.. but there is bug.. ill try download once again

Mar 27, 2019
anybody got a save with all side quests done ...no main quest done just side quest.... I want to do toms party and fuck all the girls there...but can't trigger some of the girls quests...

Javier841120

Oct 5, 2020
[QUOTE = "chicho1958, publicación: 4375355, miembro: 2271548"]
Deberías haber pedido un guardado que tengo de varias partes del juego con todas las chicas / misiones secundarias hechas hasta ese momento / Siempre dejo la historia principal para el final porque me duele el trasero hacer todas las chicas / misiones secundarias al final y Además de eso, en la fiesta puedes golpearlos a todos, yupiii lot está follando en la fiesta y también ayudando a tu amigo Jason a echar un polvo también (oye, todos necesitan un poco de amor).
[/CITAR]
He intentado averiguar dónde está guardado el juego, lo juego en android, y según he leído el celular tiene que estar rooteado para poder acceder al archivo guardado, no sé si habrá otro manera de hacerlo, si hay alguno por favor dímelo, gracias

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes