Javier841120

Oct 5, 2020
That's currently the end. Yeah, to be honest it was a little abrupt since it introduced a new mechanic and I was expecting a bit more to happen with Maria given you almost died, but she is getting an update so here's hoping.
Hopefully it won't take long to get the new version out, and hopefully I don't have to uninstall this one, because when installing this new update I had to uninstall the other one and start from the beginning

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hopefully it won't take long to get the new version out, and hopefully I don't have to uninstall this one, because when installing this new update I had to uninstall the other one and start from the beginning
You should've ask for a save I have from various parts of the game with all girls/side quests done up to that point/ I always leave main story for last because pain in the butt to do all girls/side quests at end and besides that, at party you get to bang'em all,yupiii lot's banging in the party and also helping your friend Jason get laid too(hey everyone needs some loving).

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I've don't Markus and the cats but what's the other one ?
in front amelia supermarket 11a.m. monday,forgot her name,and if she ain't there at 11 after first time just try different day but same hour you have 4 scenes(I think)and when tells you about book,it's in the store to your right,that should be like 3-4th encounter

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
There's not much content after the decision so it's hard to say. Make your decision based on what you've seen in the story thus far or who you want to fuck most, I guess.

I went Hornets. I want to bang Lady X but Warren/Dad are fucking ruthlessly evil and planning to frame/kill Best Girl (Maria) so they gotta go.
I want to bang Lady X ? Or you want to get banged by Lady X you know that's a tough cookie,just bring some lubricant in case things don't go your way :)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I need help with PARTY WALK-THROUGHMade by KertugIn Tom's house.
1.First talk with Charles and he tells you about a tinymon card, walk outside the house to the front yard, you will see with the shining stars where the card is.Go back inside and give the card to Charles.
2.To unlock Sarah's HJ and BJ scene follow the next steps:
3.Go to the top floor, enter the room to meet Tom's sister, continue to bring her drinks until unlock herscene.
4.When you give her the first drink talk to her again for the second,
5.when you finish to mix the second drink the scene with Sarah and Christian talking into the kitchen starts, after the talk go fast upstairs and click on the door of the bathroom, to lock Christian inside,
6. then go to the top floor to give the second drink to Tom's sister.
7.After the scene with Rachel (do not try to find Christian's staff you can't),
8.go again to top floor and talk to Tom's sister, go and make her the third drink, when you give her the drink, enjoy.
9.After the scene choose whatever girl you want to make a drink, it doesn't matter, after the mixing of the drink the contest continues and Daisy is approaching you, watch the last scenes of the party and enjoy Sarah.
10.That's it, after that continue the game and ignore the hint to delete the photos in Christian's house after completing Mrs Turner quest. This update ends here.

I did the first talked to charles and got the tinymon card returned it to him then went to toms sisters room talked to her once then again got a scene...it says something about bring tom sister drinks but where? I don't see her on the first or second floor and the third floor has her room and bathroom but can't enter her room a second time .. I think I am stuck...can't trigger sarah and chistian talk...
Well there's also other options,I have save at party(for people who need from there) you can bang like all girls who quests you've done,I banged Carol,Sandra,Brenda,Pam,Natalie) ate Toms sis pussy,got hand job from girl with Tyna,finished Phils tits photo shots,did all tinymon,helped Jason with his date,did all that then you can decide if you want save sarah or let christian and his buddy bang her or get dick slapped by christian,but the thing is that I cheated I had drinks already in inventory,so didn't need to refill.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
You got to fuck her a time or two in the og game. :p
Remember you only get to fuck the girl she brings,but if you want to get banged just don't take anyone and lose and still take lubricant cause i'm betting for lady x and don't cheat I needs da money :)

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Depends how you working your Karma,wanna be a good kid tell her the truth,you wanna be a sob well lie to her..besides can't tell you more because I would spoil your game and I rather you find out,spoiling games not my thing
Cool thnx. (y) I just wanted to know in sens of if which off the choices will land us a chance in getting together with her and if both will do so than I do know which path I'm staying on. :unsure: :)

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
By the way anyone figure out how to tell if you fed all the cats enough to unlock the catlady quest? I fed lots of cats so far with fish and I can not tell if I am even close or not. Any suggestions? :unsure:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
By the way anyone figure out how to tell if you fed all the cats enough to unlock the catlady quest? I fed lots of cats so far with fish and I can not tell if I am even close or not. Any suggestions? :unsure:
15 cats then look for cat lady,sheusually in a park and when you get invited to her house SAVE GAME,because you have to answer questions,you have like 3-4 scenes with her,you only need find her after you feed the cats but no need feed them anymore after 15,but if you see any feed them,you can find them different time,morning,afternoon,night

Reactions: krys69

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
15 cats then look for cat lady,sheusually in a park and when you get invited to her house SAVE GAME,because you have to answer questions,you have like 3-4 scenes with her,you only need find her after you feed the cats but no need feed them anymore after 15,but if you see any feed them,you can find them different time,morning,afternoon,night
Is there a way of telling of how many cats were already fed and how close someone is to unlocking the cat lady? :unsure:

-Chaosboy-

Nov 20, 2019
Getting the failed to load iconset.png error. Everything is installed correctly. Main game 0.7.8, update to 0.7.8.1, then install Cheat Mod
Without Cheat Mod it gives the same error. Could it be an error on the Nopy link for the main game? That's the one I've downloaded.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Getting the failed to load iconset.png error. Everything is installed correctly. Main game 0.7.8, update to 0.7.8.1, then install Cheat Mod
Without Cheat Mod it gives the same error.
You are using the wrong update patch. Please read the instructions in the post below as this will help you (y)

PCP20

Sep 21, 2017
Remember you only get to fuck the girl she brings,but if you want to get banged just don't take anyone and lose and still take lubricant cause i'm betting for lady x and don't cheat I needs da money :)
No, you literally get to fuck her just not for winning. It's after. lol

• Haha

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Is there a way of telling of how many cats were already fed and how close someone is to unlocking the cat lady? :unsure:
send me your save,the online save editor you need to upload your save then upload system json file,if you know how to do it fine,if not I'll tell you I can also add cats so you have the 15 you need or just tell you how many you got

Reactions: krys69

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
No, you literally get to fuck her just not for winning. It's after. lol
You really are determine to bang her one way or another but remember Lady X also wants some of that booty,you gotta eat a lot rice and beans and tons steaks and start doing a lot exercise.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
send me your save,the online save editor you need to upload your save then upload system json file,if you know how to do it fine,if not I'll tell you I can also add cats so you have the 15 you need or just tell you how many you got
I finally managed to get her unlocked.:giggle: Was just missing the last kitty. ;)(Always that last one pussy....... I swear. :sneaky:)
I think thou a useful way to track the amount of feed cats and other things in the game would be to include this kind of thins as part of the stat system.
So far the stat system show only few things, but if it included tracking of other thins such as the amount of cats fed, lvl of each job course, amount of days worked in specific work profession and so on, than that would made the gaming experience a bit less frustrating. :unsure:
Also would also make the player feel less lost and confused in terms of their progress in the game.:)

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes