Asakura15

Feb 18, 2019
Incest Patch v0.7.8.1

Instructions:

Copy and extract to where game.exe is located.
Go to your garage and enter the garage storage. Click the stars at the locker.

Patch unlocks some scenes not available in normal gameplay.

View attachment 719355

Note: If you have PC cheat mod , you don't need the incest patch. Activate Incest via cheat menu.
im already download this path, so.. how to start ? its change nothing.. still cannt talk to others in the home

Mar 27, 2019
just got a school class together with beth ... help said talk to her at recess did that ...coach came said something about not enough players .... did laps did try outs did a naked run through school...now when I check the help it says to talk to beth out side of school ...I have a ! mark just out side of school but she is not there just a ! mark ...tried to go to each side of it and clicked all the way around her but nothing is happening ... is this a bug or error

Mar 27, 2019
anybody got a game save with all the school girls done... I want to start the game with all girls unlocked and fuckable in school no progress on main story please....

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I downloaded the e compress version. And try to use the joiplay emulator app on Android but no exe files appear. Anyone know the solution?
Did you download the compress on pc and extract first before copying to android? You can see/verify the game.exe is there.
If you extract on android, try using another extracting app. Some phone file-managers does not extract properly. Search for a good app on google play store. Hope this helps.

which version is better full or compressed version...
I would say for picture/movie/audio quality, the FULL is always better (the game was made to play this way). The compress (unofficial) has slightly less quality to reduce the size, but doubt anyone will notice at first glance. Other than that, no difference besides encryption on for FULL and off for compress. The compress is mostly for those who don't want to or can not download 3-4 GB every time when the game is release or updated. The compress is only 736 MB.

im already download this path, so.. how to start ? its change nothing.. still can't talk to others in the home
The patch (which is simply a switch created by the dev), does not work if you reach far into the game / past the scenes already. That's just the way the dev implemented it. So in other words, if you're playing with the patch activated early in the game, when you reach certain scenes, the scenes themselves will check to see if the incest is activate, this will give extra scenes. So if you past those scenes already the game cant check.

He intentado averiguar dónde está guardado el juego, lo juego en android, y según he leído el celular tiene que estar rooteado para poder acceder al archivo guardado, no sé si habrá otro manera de hacerlo, si hay alguno por favor dímelo, gracias
Do not root phone, saves are stored in google webview local. This is the way the game engine was developed sadly, and even more lack of support in the new engine just released.

Instead use . Saves can be easily backup and any bug fixes can be copy with ease.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
can anyone help do i need to download the update patch?? bec. i did and the game became laggy
To fix, delete the global.rpgsave in save folder (or delete everything in save folder)

someone can help me ? i´ve got laura error loading of pic can someone send me laura files ?
You need the update v0.7.8.1, which fixes missing files

Reactions: wataru69

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
is the pam questline buggy for everyone? cause it still says to give her weed
If you are referring to the book of faces telling you to give her weed even though you already did that, then no it is not bugged. The dev didn't included the phrase "no more content available" for a few women in book of faces, so their last quest notes keeps showing. I think Pam was one of them last time I checked

Last edited:
Reactions: H2R

ellys908

Nov 22, 2018
Hey now i have a new inssue stuck on institute quest attend history classes i did it for the whole week and nothing

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
If you are referring to the book of faces telling you to give her weed even though you already did that, then no it is not bugged. The dev didn't included the phrase "no more content available" for a few women in book of faces, so their last quest notes keeps showing. I think Pam was one of them last time I checked
and another question is the family book of faces supposed to say no content available even tho on their pages i see new content or is it because he tied their content into the mc content?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
and another question is the family book of faces supposed to say no content available even tho on their pages i see new content or is it because he tied their content into the mc content?
Yes your right. Their content is tied to the main content.

Reactions: H2R
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes