Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
oh ok one last question i always see people comparing the revamp to the original i wanna know how much content is in this compared to the original
I am not sure, but I think in next update it will surpass the content from the original. But I can be wrong.

Reactions: H2R
Mar 27, 2019
need help school quests music teacher paired me and beth together ...first thing the book of faces said to do was talk to her at recess ... did that...then had to do stuff for the guy coach ...next when I checked the book of faces it said to talk to her after school ... so I finished the school day went to the school exit on the main street there is a ! mark I think its beth but nothing is there except that ! mark ... bug or missing something

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
need help school quests music teacher paired me and beth together ...first thing the book of faces said to do was talk to her at recess ... did that...then had to do stuff for the guy coach ...next when I checked the book of faces it said to talk to her after school ... so I finished the school day went to the school exit on the main street there is a ! mark I think its beth but nothing is there except that ! mark ... bug or missing something

Make sure time is exactly noon and see if she is there.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
By the way anyone figure out how to tell if you fed all the cats enough to unlock the catlady quest? I fed lots of cats so far with fish and I can not tell if I am even close or not. Any suggestions? :unsure:

Reactions: krys69

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Brah if you all just backtrack instead of spamming for answers you'll get it also google is your friend in most situations Video Walkthrough.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Lol2554 and krys69

Ayyub

Nov 7, 2019
Please help me, how i can meet nadine for firts time after i complete the main story and i'am nina gang mamber

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
(My New Life Original not the revamp) This is a save following the walkthrough not the one in the OP. I've selected my gang and just got the fake tinymon card all I have to do is put the card in the crack come back the next day destroy Sara stuck in the hole go home and Dad dream should trigger but it does not, did I make a mistake along the way please help me somebody. Also I can't trigger no sex scenes with Maria only when she randomly visits me at night. There was another scene I was not able to trigger in Laura quest were you meet her at the beach Sharon was there so Laura is supposed to be there but shes not so I just continued

Zyz fgh

Jul 6, 2020
I recommend you guys switch to using and not use this android port.
Joiplay can play most MV pc games on android with save backup using the pc version of the game.

Android Port: v0.7.8.1 with PC Cheat Mod (unofficial)

See this post for untouched version.
NEW GAME START REQUIRED, UNINSTALL PREVIOUS v0.7.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Features:
  1. Toggle gamepad (bottom right of screen)
  2. Toggle default touch controls (one finger touch for select;two finger touch for cancel/menu)
  3. Quick access to phone ( bottom right of screen)
  4. PC Cheat Mod added
View attachment 585099

Download Link:
MEGA
Saves cannot be backup at the moment. You cannot copy them from PC to android or vice-versa.
This is due to the way MV engine deploys its android version in standard browser.
This is the game engine problem, so not my fault.
Cheat mod added

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Where do I put these files?
the 2 plugins go inside plugins folder not js folder,the mvpluginpatcher exe and the plugin patch go inside the folder where the exe game file is(should be first folder ) then you doble click on mvpluginpatcher exe and you'll see a window pop up and dissapear that means you done it right,now delete ONLY the mvpatcherplugin exe and the plugin patch only those 2,now start game,inside game press 1 enjoy,ignore all names that say NULL DO NOT put anything in them will crash game,I usually only use the item and also play with variables but if you dont know I suggest only use items and gold.With that cheat I also Symphony of the night mod because he has teleport and saves a lot time

Reactions: ctian
Sep 24, 2020
We need more adult games developers out there, this is too good

It has beautiful graphics
the 2 plugins go inside plugins folder not js folder,the mvpluginpatcher exe and the plugin patch go inside the folder where the exe game file is(should be first folder ) then you doble click on mvpluginpatcher exe and you'll see a window pop up and dissapear that means you done it right,now delete ONLY the mvpatcherplugin exe and the plugin patch only those 2,now start game,inside game press 1 enjoy,ignore all names that say NULL DO NOT put anything in them will crash game,I usually only use the item and also play with variables but if you dont know I suggest only use items and gold.With that cheat I also Symphony of the night mod because he has teleport and saves a lot time
Thanks, i needed this too

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
For those who are having trouble finding the cat lady after feeding all the cats in the city.

Barleytown > Rivertown >Birdtown > Knightstown(Meetup for sex)
Also save at her house before talking to her again,she ask you question and if you fail no sex scene

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes