Mar 27, 2019
I will post a picture the game time is 1200 a gate is closed I am on the main street only thing there is the ! mark not beth game pick 1.jpg
anybody know how to get beth to appear where the mark is...

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Question: - Pam's real mom spoken to see her in the club in Chinatown, but she is not there, is she going to be available for interactions with her or was that one time only thing during Pam's quest? :unsure: I know that going there will unlock Nadine's quest line.

Also to all thous of you who started or already did Nadine's quest before Pam's, read this first before deciding to restart the game. No like many others I accidentally did Nadine's quest line first before ending Pam's and apparently it kind of messes with the quest lines and the "Book of Faces" screen where Nadine's face is gone.
But apparently there is a way to fix this without restarting completely which I discovered by accident.
I noticed that once I got far enough to Pam's quest line where she about to see her real mom, MC ends up going instead and at that moment she mentions about him seeing her at the club in Chinatown.
Go there and you will see Nadine's quest intro again and her quest line will restart properly once more and fixes the "Book of Faces" in to correct status with her and other peoples faces appearing correctly.

Sorry if this was long, but hopefully it will help all thous who will need this little fix. (BoN should consider make it so that Nadine is unlocked after Pam somehow, to prevent this issue.)
Also if anyone can answer the question about Pam's mom that would be awesome.(y)
P.S.: Once you met Pam's real mom and started Nadine's quest DO NOT go to Pam's place or you trigger the threesome. Wait until you unlock Nadine's home once more and visited her till the point of banging her.
This is my 2nd time starting game again,but this 2nd time was to look for more bugs and also trying soemthing for Symphony of the night).I've done all face of book with the'no more content available' except turner which has a sex scenes but nothing happens when i click icon,pam always same message bring her weed,have all her sex scenes,can do 3some with nadine all done,and only thing that could probably fix is if it had something to do with her mom,also the chemistry teacher keeps saying go to her house,besides that everything else is done,all side quests,mechanic,hospital,I'm at new house now will finish game tomorrow,on babysitters have all'no more content' still with daisy and markus was saving those for last because they long with the dates,but tomorrow all done. Symphony of the night helped a lot fixing bugs so if you read any his posts thank him,he fix those bugs before Bon,Wrecker posted which girl lives or die when chosing gang,Zaiko uploaded game here as soon it came out.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I will post a picture the game time is 1200 a gate is closed I am on the main street only thing there is the ! mark not beth View attachment 864143
anybody know how to get beth to appear where the mark is...
click w hit bug fix and hit image stuck see if that works,if it doesn't send me save,i'll talk with her and save game,classes are over at 13 and you suppose to be in class till 13h,soooooo skipping classes ehhh

Mar 27, 2019
click w hit bug fix and hit image stuck see if that works,if it doesn't send me save,i'll talk with her and save game,classes are over at 13 and you suppose to be in class till 13h,soooooo skipping classes ehhh
a page or two back someone said to try back at 1200 hours to see if that was the problem....

Mar 27, 2019
here is the game save tried at 1200 1300 and 1400 with the bug fix not sure what the problem is... View attachment file16.7z and I am not sure if this is the whole save or not its 7zip I have no exp in zipping files only unzipping them

Mar 27, 2019
Afternoon starts at 15:00, try that.
I tried 1500 and the mark left and nobody is around the book of faces said talk to beth after school ...when school ends and walk through the gate of the school the mark is there but no beth its a bug I think ...I have tried using the bug fix but nothing has happened with the mark yet and if I change time 1200 the mark is still there ...mark stay there from 1200 to 1500... I think beth is there but can't see her or talk to her....

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
gimme a minute or 2
here is the game save tried at 1200 1300 and 1400 with the bug fix not sure what the problem is... View attachment 864185 and I am not sure if this is the whole save or not its 7zip I have no exp in zipping files only unzipping them
Checked it and you really like to play with the variables lol,don't worry I do same.You had Beth quests all done already,the problem was your school quests,fix it, all content done,also fixed bob the babysitter all content done,the rest of the girls I leave them for you,don't want bang your girls :)

Mar 27, 2019
The PC cheat mod does not cause any bugs
Oh yes it does if you change the movement speed to say the middle choice and try to do the quest where you get the tinymon cards for chistians locker in the pool area return to charles he says something like you need to give them back you make copys and put the copys in christian locker in the pool area you can't if the movement is chaged... I had to re do that whole quest because of that damn movement speed change thing....

• Thinking Face
Mar 27, 2019
Checked it and you really like to play with the variables lol,don't worry I do same.You had Beth quests all done already,the problem was your school quests,fix it, all content done,also fixed bob the babysitter all content done,the rest of the girls I leave them for you,don't want bang your girls :)
thanks the only variable I changed was car , day, time, month, classes, and sex stuff, love for different girls and the main guys stats all the other variables got changed with cheats or bug fixes....

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Oh yes it does if you change the movement speed to say the middle choice and try to do the quest where you get the tinymon cards for chistians locker in the pool area return to charles he says something like you need to give them back you make copys and put the copys in christian locker in the pool area you can't if the movement is chaged... I had to re do that whole quest because of that damn movement speed change thing....
If you knew then you wouldn't be putting the blame on me. The way the creator uses movement speed in the game is actually the wrong way to implement it. The creator reset the movement speed nearly every scene by manually putting it in.

I just hate to see comment like yours when you have no clue. Please just don't use my mod, if you are going to blame me for something that is not my fault.

Recently a lot of people been blaming me for all kind of problems that I have nothing to do with.
This mod for this game engine, anyone can make it. I simply made it for me and shared and it grew from there.
So I think I will take a chill on this game and take a stab at a unity or renpy game I like, instead.

Last edited:
  • Sad

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
thanks the only variable I changed was car , day, time, month, classes, and sex stuff, love for different girls and the main guys stats all the other variables got changed with cheats or bug fixes....
the babysitter bob has 3 variables,the 3rd one is 20 to complete it,the first 2 that are one next to other you dont touch those it's the 3rd one,yeah I did that too with some quests and ended up screwing the game,so I only nuse symphony of the night mod and another cheat mod which you can change everything and don't have to go to the onlineeditor,and that one has speed but symphony has teleport,let me know if you can complete daisy,and pam and chemistry teacher can't get those to complete

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
If you knew then you wouldn't be putting the blame on me. The way the creator uses movement speed in the game is actually the wrong way to implement it. The creator reset the movement speed nearly every scene by manually putting it in.

I just hate to see comment like yours when you have no clue. Please just don't use my mod, if you are going to blame me for something that is not my fault.

Recently a lot of people been blaming me for all kind of problems that I have nothing to do with.
This mod for this game, anyone can make it. So I think I will take a chill on this game.
Hey don't leave me here alone,I'll send you 2 hookers and a case beer.Yeah I noticed that Bon fcked it up with the speed,good thing I use the other mod for speed and lock it.Bon bon better start getting serious.Good news 2 of my fav games getting updates soon :)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Don't blame him,it's Bon fault not his,in case you didn't know Symphony of the night was the one who got those bugs fixed when the new update was out 2 weeks before Bon fixed them.Use the other cheat mode I use and lock the speed but it isn't Symph's fault and if he leaves I go too,we're here to help but Symph is doing all the work,I'm just his grasshopper learning the ways.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
This is my 2nd time starting game again,but this 2nd time was to look for more bugs and also trying soemthing for Symphony of the night).I've done all face of book with the'no more content available' except turner which has a sex scenes but nothing happens when i click icon,pam always same message bring her weed,have all her sex scenes,can do 3some with nadine all done,and only thing that could probably fix is if it had something to do with her mom,also the chemistry teacher keeps saying go to her house,besides that everything else is done,all side quests,mechanic,hospital,I'm at new house now will finish game tomorrow,on babysitters have all'no more content' still with daisy and markus was saving those for last because they long with the dates,but tomorrow all done. Symphony of the night helped a lot fixing bugs so if you read any his posts thank him,he fix those bugs before Bon,Wrecker posted which girl lives or die when chosing gang,Zaiko uploaded game here as soon it came out.
O I am super happy with how Symphony of the night got us covered on game fixes and other things. (y)
What I posted was not really a fix but I think just a self reset of the glitch that comes from doing Nadine's quest before Pam's.:unsure:
Now if I can try to get that after 04:00 am event to happen for Nadine than I'm good. :unsure:
Worse case scenario I will have to ask for help with that.:oops:

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes